Valorous brand gives no sh*t about blind

Or is this working as intended? Since his brand works when he basic attacks, even tho Cassia blinds him with her lvl4 talent when stunned, he still hits her with his basic attack even tho he’s blinded.

Details please, does only the spell / trait damage portion hit or the auto attack damage as well? Any chance that the was unstoppable because that should make him immune to blind?

It was his trait dmg only, the recap showed only 100 or so dmg dealt, and his physical dmg only is higher than that. He was not unstoppable, of that I’m sure, nor did he had any other buff on him.

Basic Attacks consume the target’s marks, dealing 20% bonus damage per mark and healing for 75 per mark.

I think VB bonus attacks count as spell damage, and the wording is a bit vague. It is hard to interpret whether the basic attack has to hit, or whether it deals spell damage automatically when consuming valorous brand marks.

My interpretation is the basic attack does not have to hit in order to gain bonus damage (spell damage), therefore blinds will not block that portion of the damage. It will only block the initial basic attack damage.

My thoughts exactly, but in order to make the brand proc he has to do basic attack. That’s why Im kinda confused about it.

I believe the baseline bonus is physical damage and works no differently than other AA modifiers. That being said if he took either the % damage at 1 or the Q talent at 7 both those would go through as the mark is always consumed even while blinded and they do spell damage if the mark is consumed regardless of whether the AA hits. Would need more context of what talents he had in this situation.