Uther skin crashing my game?

Very odd glitch. Every time a specific Uther skin tries to load into my game, it freezes the game completely, sometimes crashing it. I believe the skin is one of, if not all of the Starcraft ones he has.
When I select Uther and click on the loadout button, it tries to load Uther’s skins. It can usually load the first two rows, but when it starts to get to the third row, the game completely freezes. Sometimes I’m able to click a bunch of times to leave the loadout menu and it will work, causing the game to go back to normal. From what I found, this happens with no other heroes, so I don’t know what it could be.
When I saw a teammate with one of the Starcraft skins on Uther, the game instantly froze as he loaded in. I got past the countdown and loaded into the actual game, and since he loaded first he was out of my view, so I was able to play for a bit. However, once I saw him on my screen, the game froze and crashed. This repeated a few times until I gave up.

It kinda sucks having a random chance to not be able to play the game. I tried scanning for issues and reinstalling in Battle.net, neither did anything to help this issue. I don’t know what could even be causing it. I’m using a super old intel laptop to play this with integrated graphics, but the whole game runs just fine besides this, I’ve played a few versus AI matches.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.