Uther healing changes

I was doing some thinking and I think it would be cool if Uther would get these changes:

D: Beacon of Light : Place this buff on a target and it will heal them for 30% of your healing done. Upon death also spawns you as a spirit of light where you can heal your team for 10 sec.

Divine Shield: Only works on Uther now but gives the shield + all spells cost no mana while in Divine Shield and cooldowns reduced by 50%

Divine Storm: No longer a stun (unless talented at lvl 20) but now allows you to aoe dps (For ret palis out there)

Lvl 20:

Have a talent that gives Divine Storm a Stun + more damage

Have a talent that gives Hand of Protection - so Uther can use Divine Shield and Shield another member.

Bad idea.

Who needs that without a stun?Lvl 20 wont help.

In regard to your idea and about Divine Storm I think it is proper that we define slow amount like 40% or 50% replace of stun for some times and also giving buff on its damage.

Giving a healer an ultimate that does nothing but some damage would be a bad idea for balancing. The stun is important for both the validity of his heroics, as well as his character identity. I don’t understand why you would change that.

And before anyone comments about Kharazim, his gives valuable invincibility frames, and is on a healer who is allowed to go both damage and healer (like a test multiclass), and has had issues with his implementation since launch.

1 Like

Uther already has a stun and he can talent into 2 stuns. Divine Storm with dps and slow would give you the option in going ret. and Divine Shield is similar to WOW just works on yourself but you can upgrade it to get hand of protection on an ally. And plus Divine Shield can be used to heal quickly, for no mana and faster cd on the heals and stuns.