Uther healing buff

I was playing Dota recently and thought it could be cool, if Uthers Q would do dmg around the target healed like Omniknight. I really think his q needs a buff of somesort or a cooldown reduction. right now its only niche is healing himself aswell. but i just dont see it justify the high cooldown comparing it to all other heals in the game with even way lower cooldowns.

Its a big single target heal that gives armor, also Uther has stuns. That’s probably why his Q is so costly.

If the meta shifts back into hard engages, Uther is still the best in class for supporting that playstyle. He still can do it quite well and especially shines in double healer.

3 Likes

Take the Q talents for lvl 1 and 4. You get mana cost reduction, increased range, and a 6 second poke.

Uther I feel is in a pretty good place right now.

2 Likes

Uther is coming into the Asian meta and is a very strong hero in general. I think he is under the radar OP in his niche honestly.

Constant stuns, insane burst protection, strong cleanse. He can’t top people off like other supports but he is still really good

1 Like

Uther doesn’t need healing buff.
He needs mana reduction and CD buff.

Mana reduction would be cool.
I suspect the devs might be hesitant to do it to avoid having MT uther pulled off too easily but this is just me.

Well, it has a load of talents that tie into it and do things like:
-lower mana cost
-let you target enemies with a lower Cooldown and get mana back
-makes casting it also cause your basic attacks to heal in an aoe…

I think it would be nicer if it was a tad stronger (be in heal, or mana, or Cooldown, etc) baseline, but I don’t think it is necessary.

You don’t really need the level 1 talent. It already has a decent range, and you already get mana cost reduction when using it on an enemy.
The basic attack talent on 1 is the best, and provides you with better mana sustain, as well as with cd red on your E.

Uther needs a reword overall.

You mean a reward? Cuz he’s among the best?

2 Likes

Amateur necro, only 3 years later? Come back when you can make it at least four years.

3 years later :sob:

As a pre-alpha player I miss old Uther. The Uther who could pick spell armor, damage reduction, self healing, and just big damage. The Uther who could legit fit either tank or healer role just fine. He was a blast to play and was one of the rare supports that wouldn’t be killed in a dive with the 2 tank meta off the bat. Now he’s not even a real healer or a tank. He’s utility man who stun locks important targets while giving out crappy heals because “thats his niche and he doesn’t need to change” well yeah he didn’t need to change before 2.0 hots he was perfect then >.<

His healing gives armor. Thats why his healing is lower.