Unwinnable games

Just want to know if this is something that happen often in this game (and not only to me).

I got in a TL (Gold/Plat) game and I looked the records of my teammate for this season.
1st teammate = 20% winrate with KDA of 2.2
2nd teammate = 30% winrate with a KDA of 2.8
3rd teammate = 40% winrate with a KDA of 3
4th teammate = 40% winrate with KDA near 3

How am I suppose to win this game? I am 60% winrate with a KDA of 11…Do Blizzard think I can actually make this game fair for both side? It’s impossible in this game to carry more then 1 player…even 1 it’s hard, since this game is really base on team coordination/fight.

In my last 6 game, I can easily say that there was 3 unwinnable games…

I hope they are really trying to make something good happen with their system to make the game more fair for everyone…thats mean 10 players…because in those games I didn’t have fun at all.

4 Likes

that’s exactly how they think the game would be matched fairly. I had exactly matchings like yours. It is so frustrating. they know hots isn’t a one man game like LOL. Why would set up match making like this. I really don’t understand nor can I trust they do internal testings before these patches.

1 Like

Games are sooo broken w/ MMR its unreal.

1 Like

I have noticed the problem too. Their definition of “fair game” is just insane. Is it really hard to figure out what’s fair? I do not want to play a game that my team just dominates and end in 10 minutes. it’s no fun. We all want games that are fair and competitive. That’s the whole idea of moba game. if blizzard is messing around with matching this bad, I really need to leave… I am keeping hopes up but it’s slowly dying. It’s really sad how game “developers” can’t figure out efficient way of matching… My last game had average level of 70 except I was above 500. The other team had average level of over 1000. Do they think mmr will really compensate for the amount of experience 1000s level players have? Just pure nonsense.

To balance unbalanced team they bring XP changes. So thats mean that you can actually have 45 deaths and 5 kills but you will still only be down 1 lvl in the game…you can still win they will say…thats just brainless.
Is that suppose to be fair game being down 45 to 5 in kills?
They just don’t know what they are doing or even how to test it…

1 Like

They want to appeal child and casuals, they want moooooooney.

I was master, skipped a season and got placed gold, 90% winrate to plat 1 and then every game I queue into now is against masters and GMs and I have golds on my team with 30% winrates, its like blizzard intentionally tries to force 50% winrates in their games or something… oh wait they admitted to doing that.

1 Like