Unique Mount Ideas for Heroes

Tracer just recently got her own unique mount, so I was thinking maybe more heroes should have their own options for unique mounts?

Here’s some ideas I thought of:

1: Malfurion. Either his stag mount from WC3 or his unique stag form from WOW.
2: Tyrande. Ash’alah. This is Tyrande’s personal nightsaber she rides around on in WC3 and WOW. Yes, I know one sort of exists now, but this would use a more unique model and be exclusive to her. Maybe there could even be variations based on her skins? (Like a heart-spotted version for her Valentine’s custom, and a warden-armored version for her warden costume?
3: Uther. Paladin charger. All Paladins have their own special horse in WOW, so Uther should have one too. (His was never seen, but was apparently named Steadfast)
4: Arthas. Invincible. Arthas rode this horse in WC3 after becoming a death knight and raising it from death. There could be the normal undead skin and a living skin for Arthas’s still human skins.
5: Johanna. Crusader horse. In Diablo, Crusaders can summon their hose for special attacks. So Johanna should have one too.
6: Mal’ganis. His wings. He has wings, so he should be allowed to hover damn it.
7: Slyvannas. Skeleton horse or Vengance. Slyvannas has been shown riding on the Forsaken skeleton horse. But in Sanctum of Domination raid, she drops a unique dragonhawk mount on mythic level. We can presume this was hers when she was still alive, and it would be unique mount. We can include a variation where it was still alive for her blood elf skin.

It’d definitely be cool to see more hero-exclusive mounts, not sure why only Tracer has gotten them so far.
You have some nice ideas c:

Thank you. Here’s some more I thought of:

1: Xul. Golem mount. Yeah, he could summon a skeleton horse, but golems would be more unique to him since diablo necromancers summon them. It could be flesh, clay, or bone based on which version you’re using.
2: Zul’jin: Unique Amani Battle Bear or the tiger mount from his dungeon. These are iconic to his dungeon, and could fit him as his unique mount.
3: Chen: Rolling barrel. Why not? This would be very funny and unique. It would simply be Chen hopping on a keg and running on it to roll it.
4: Nazeebo: Voodoo horse or giant frog. The first idea is the fact witch doctors summon undead creatures like necromancers, but they’re fleshy whereas the latter is more boney. The other idea is since Nazeebo already calls on frogs, why not give him a giant one to ride for his own unique mount?
5: Li-Li: Cloud serpent. We don’t have one of these yet, and she could have an unique little one that she rides on. She already calls on the whelplings for help, so this wouldn’t be too much of a stretch.
6: Raynor. Nomad bike. I believe he had his own speeder bike in SC1 and maybe 2. So he should get his own unique model mount.
7: Greymane. “Running Wild”. This could be a shout-out to the worgen racial from WOW. Simply put, it’d be Greymane going to worgen form and then running on all fours like a wolf does.