Unable to click anything

After my hotfix update on my windows laptop my heroes of the storm is unable to click anything on the bottom screen, the top of the screen though kinda funny in where to click is able to BE click the bottom of it like I said is unclickable. I don’t know why this happened over a single update but I want help in to trying to fix this “mishap”

Hey there,

To fix this please try resetting the game settings through the Blizzard app. This will force the game to re-detect the display setup and should correct the clicking issue.

top of the screen is still funny and the bottom still unclickable, it did had a screen flickering issue when I started it up (edit: It works now, had to delete it and do the reset ingame thing a couple times)

i got the same thing going on and I’ve done all that only thing i have not done was uninstall the game

Hey Snivy,

In most cases, being unable to click specific portions of the screen is related to an overlay that may not be compatible with our latest updates. Here are a few common Overlays to look out for:

• AMD ReLive
  • Nvidia ShadowPlay (bundled with GeForce Experience)
  • Discord
  • Twitch
  • Overwolf

If any of these programs are installed, try disabling the overlay feature to verify compatibility.