Ult Swapping Game!

Probably (definitely) been done before but hey I don’t really care that much. Rules are simple. Give a hero a new ult, taken from another hero. Can be either busted or useless. Maybe just plain funny. For an extra challenge, ults must be swapped within the same roles.

Busted: Li Ming with Pyroblast.
Useless: Murky with Taz’Dingo.
Funny: Nazeebo with leaping strike.

5 Likes

Azmodan.: Evolve Monstrosity.

2 Likes

I’ve made this joke before, but Murky with Go For the Throat would be pretty legit. It gives him a way to hard engage, and he can cover his entry with Safety Bubble. People forget that Murky actually does a tonne of damage already.

6 Likes

Busted : Hogger with ZulJin’s Taz’Dingo or The Lost Vikings with Ragnaros’s Lava wave.
Useless and funny : Murky with MalGanis’s Dark conversion.
Useless and funny (once again) : KelThuzad with Murky’s Octo grab.
Funny : Murky or Auriel with Alarak’s Deadly charge.

2 Likes

I’d like to swap The Butcher’s Furnace Blast with Illidan’s The Hunt. I don’t think this would be effective, but very funny to have a Butcher flying into the fray.

lol! I kinda want this now just so the forums are flooded with complaints. Li-Ming has finally surpassed KT as the forum hate magnet.

6 Likes

Hmmmm, what about Disintegrate Kael then?
Maybe the wide (double) one from D3?
With the set bonus that randomly casts one of your spells free every second?
One mage’s fiery dream…

4 Likes

They couldn’t add everything of course, but as a Wizard main in D3 some really nice abilities could have been added to HOTS. This is probably another reason I’m always pushing for Zultun Kulle to be added, I so want to have a slow time bubble in the game.

1 Like

Someone else has already said this before, but Abathur with the Hunt. It’ll be all 3 of busted, useless and hilarious.

9 Likes

Vikings with samuros bladestorm
Malganis with life binder
Aba with mosh pit
Tychus with last rites

4 Likes

give Dark Conversion to Deathwing! (oh no DW is nearly dead, oh look he’s full health!)
give Massive Shove to Illidan! (you are not prepared to get repeatedly shoved to the enemy fort!)

3 Likes

Busted: Whitemane with Thornwood Vine! Noone will ever die
Useless: Samuro with Play Again, Its a really bad version of your clone : p
Funny: Deathwing with Smoke Bomb. Idk lol

1 Like

Probius with Stage Dive.

5 Likes

Kerrigan with Cleansing Flame raining Zerg on everyone

1 Like

This sounds awful
DW’s trait and how his plates work he goes down like wet paper once you’ve gotten through two plates Malgais is argueable easier to get value out of this then DW would

Okay so something i can imagine being busted
Qhira with Army of the Dead
Just imagining the sheer staying power of someone with that kind of output,

2 Likes

Brightwing with Polibomb. Reeeee.

4 Likes

better funny, Murky with Illidans Hunt

Imagine murky yelling “You are not prepared” in fish talk.

5 Likes

Both Cho and Gall with Resurrect.
Aba with Gorge. Imagine Aba walking up, devouring someone, and then digging back to base into a bunch of mines.

4 Likes

Butcher with twin blades. It’s technically an ult.

4 Likes

Not butcher with Colossus Smash?

2 Likes