Tyrael suggestion

Judgement: added passive, tyrael bomb does 7% additional dmg of max hp and every hero hit reduces death timer by 7%

Sanctification: added passive, tyrael bomb grants all allied heroes a 15% max hp shield for 3.5s and then the ground where he explodes provides 15 armor for 3.5s

Right now tyrael trait is just a 3.5s noob check and accomplishes nothing 75% of the time, very stale and very unimpactful for a trait that only triggers on death. At high levels of play unless you chain a cc chain it will most likely still be dodged… it just sets up for interesting trade scenarios.

2 Likes

Judgement is fine, it does its job when you have a nice team.

If anything it’s his trait that needs a change. The game should not have an incentive to die just because value trades can be seen as feeding. Same thing with Uther, I might kill myself on purpose to attempt to win a team fight if out of mana, but if that fails you will get blamed for taking a gamble.

Not a fan of his invincibility ultimate just because it’s very hard to time it perfectly due to its range. And honestly it’s kind of a backwards design. Tyrael usually has an incentive to jump on enemies, so it’s kind of akward if you need to go back and save someone.

1 Like

These changes would make your ultimate choice change how your trait works.

I think they would need tweaking (death timer reduction seems risky to add to him specifically) but the idea of making his ultimates give him a boost to hit trait would be a cool change.

5 Likes

His trait definitely needs some tweaking but personally, I’d like to see holy ground baseline since it’s such a popular talent and would allow tyrael to peel, helping his role of tank that he has now been defined as.

However, make it like an activatable with 30 sec cool down to balance it out and make it optional.

Tyrael is a really good hero. His only bad thing is he is mana thirsty.

just flat out buffs with no nerfs to compensate?

Like all angels so far lol if itherael ever comes out to complete the angiris council id be betting he’d be mana hungry too lol.

3 Likes

It suist his lore since in D3 he forgets to eat mortal food all the time thus make him low of energy :joy:

2 Likes

Tyrael : My stomach feels strange.
Lorath Nahr : Did you forget to eat again?
Tyrael : No. In fact, I decided to get the day’s eating out of the way all at once. I kept at it until I couldn’t take another bite.
Lorath Nahr : Oh, it sounds like you ate too much then.
Tyrael : Being a mortal is very complicated.

Thinking about it… I NEED a human tyrael skin whith these quotes lol

2 Likes

I don’t see those changes useful, mostly because they would mean The loss of power in other talents/kit as Tyrael being balanced means any buff must be compensated.

1 Like

I don’t think a buff to his bomb would be a big power spike. It just makes his trait less of a lemon and more interesting for trade value. You still have to sacrifice the hero though to get value which at the highest form of play is not usually a good strategy.

More than likely it will just make that 4 seconds when the tyrael bomb is chasing you much more interesting and high stake, which it should be

Right now tyrael bomb is basically a 3.5s noob check it does nothing 75% of the time