Tracer QoL suggestion: Time Tracker

Now I know a skilled Tracer player will definitely know when to use Recall. But I just have a QoL suggestion: An afterimage of Tracer that tracks where she was 2 seconds ago.
Basically indicating where would Tracer teleport to before using Recall.

Of course, this afterimage will be invisible to the enemy team since they can already see where Tracer will teleport to every time she uses Recall.

So what do you think? Will this be good or bad? If bad, why?

3 Likes

I’d say ok but make it so enemies can see it like Ekko in LoL.

If enemies see it. Watch Tracer get played even less than she is now.
(Like, basically never)

1 Like

QoL improvements won’t do much to help or fix her.
If anything it’d just encourage people who are avoiding playing her to try her out before remembering why they don’t play her.

Tracers popularity was fine last patch and her winrate is actually too high so nerfs :+1::+1:

Only part of the Story,

Kerrigan’s win rate is at 58%, with a pick rate slightly above Tracer.
Nerf Kerrigan?

1 Like

That must be master winrate but sure nerf Kerrigan. Even at all ranks she’s still 54%+ and although I don’t have a problem playing against her I wouldn’t be sad if she gets hard nerfs. As a former cassia main I also called for cassia nerfs because it was obvious she was op. Now the next on the chopping block will be raynor and possibly Zuljin (his kit sucks but ehhh). Once those two are nerfed it’s just a master player hanzo that’s good. Marksmen would be extremely underpowered as a class and you could argue they are now although they are present in most matches. And in most marksmen they aren’t even true marksmen

Nope, everything but bronze, SIlver and gold.

You can’t nerf everyone who has a decent win rate.

1 Like

Fun fact: There’s disabled debug code for recall that shows saved points with actual visual representation of it.

Unfortunately I cannot find the image anymore but it is possible if anyone curious, is it needed?

No.

sounds like a pretty interesting idea like echo from league of legends

I mean I already suggested it being invisible to enemies.

Yeah I actually got this idea from Ekko :sweat_smile:

I was replying to toon.

I mean… is that a dare? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. I see. Sorry.