Toys 2 Ending, ever?

I suspect, more likely, before they switched to working form home, PTR was intended to go live a week earlier.

And they forgot to update in game removing toy chest a week later.

Well, they added, and removed the teaser, so I doubt they forgot about the event.

Pourquoi?

This is unironically is gonna be the next winter event if they’ve made Butcher sprays as a plushy.

don’t think they ever did 3 events of the same thing beside halloween? lets be honest most ppl like scary skins:P

I want speedos and bikini skins

1 Like

Most people want this but won’t admit it

I’m assuming the game needs to be patched to actually disable the event.

1 Like

I dont blame you, not that I did. I just dont

I have no problem with something like Toys 2 continuing, rewards for doing stuff that’s beyond just quests, but with it being Toys 2 it did make us miss the Lunar New Year rotation. If they changed what skins you get I’d have no problem but at this point these skins have been around way to long. Probably would have needed to patch it to change to the New Year skins but still, I’d not really have a problem with it.

At least we have Dark Nexus 2: Electric Boogaloo coming soon

1 Like

That one actually sounds neat… MEAT!!! :grimacing:

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

“Less Than a Day” and still waiting~

If this actually happens. I will be there. Not because of Butcher.

So I made this.
Imgur

4 Likes

Totally forgot that we missed out on lunar new year skins this year 0.0

Lunar Skins are basically part of the dark nexus event that is on the PTR as we speak.

That’s great and all, but the holiday passed…

That’d be like being able to get the Halloween skins at Christmas time.

That’s the cadence experience for us :frowning_face:

I think it was in 2018 that we got the King’s Crest Event with Halloween skins, and it ended before Halloween.