Toxic Lucio on my team last night

Lose 1 team fight, calls the junkrat braindead and the D.va autistic, and rage quits.

Then we immediately start doing better, win every tribute after he left, win the game and the Lucio bot even got mvp lmfao

I don’t know a funnier feeling than this in hots.

2 Likes

Avengerwatch: Civil War

3 Likes

Just report him. It’s just kids behind a computer who think he is a keyboard warrior

2 Likes

How dire, sounds like you had a full Overwatch team, not good. Only kidding! As others have said, report move on. Or go to the salt mines for this here:

2 Likes

I’ve had that happen in the past before where the AI replacing the toxic guy / rage quitter really actually helped my team out, as the AI ends up participating more or at least not as prone to feeding (which is a feat so to speak).

1 Like

Whaaaaat? I have toxic teammates as well in my team. This cant be a coincidence! Its rigged!

2 Likes

Had a similar experience with an orphea. But the player came back and we started losing again.

1 Like

Had a Li-Ming give up before we even hit lane in ARAM. Maybe bot Ming isn’t as strong as a good player Ming but the silence was golden and no victory or loss replaces the worth of someone’s idiot kid shutting up instead of carrying on.

God forbid we should tease you for introducing yourself by barking orders at the team.

1 Like