Ranged assassin, specializing at taking down bruisers and tanks. Thus, can sustain his mana by sacrificing allied heroes’ health and friendly creeps.
- Siege Damage
- Area Damage
- Mind Blast (Q): Damages and stuns groups of enemies for a few seconds.
- Psi Shield (W): A psionic barrier around Tosh can absorb incoming damage for a short time.
- Consumption (E): Sacrifices an allied hero’s portion of health or a friendly creep to restore mana. But cannot use this ability when an allied hero’s health is very low.
- Spectre’s Instinct (Trait): While in stealth, if Tosh doesn’t take damage for a certain time, his basic attack increases his attack range and deals more damage when he is visible.
- Psionic Lash (R1): Tosh unleashes his psionic powers to target an enemy hero, dealing heavy damage as it marks.
- Marked for Death (R2): Tosh marks an enemy hero and taking more damage by his basic attacks and abilities.
Gabriel Tosh was once a Dominion operative, but now a renegade Ghost being hunted down, only to be aided by Raynor’s Raiders by freeing his friends during the New Folsom Raid. Now these renegade Ghosts are now called Spectres, under Tosh’s leadership, they served as specialists.