Tormented souls is the superior malth ult

prove me wrong :expressionless:

I don’t believe this opinion can be proven wrong at this time.

Last time (a long while back) the developers revealed “true stats” about TS v. LR, TS had a slightly higher winrate iirc.

Although I imagine TS had a lower pickrate, and hence was being picked when appropriate.

If they both had 50% pickrates, I think TS would likely be the weaker of the two statistically. by a percent or three.

If that were true it’s pickrate would dominate. It is certainly stronger in its niche whatever that is.

No.

Complete sentence woo

1 Like

i think a lot of people are being stupid and falling for the “grim reaper must do the single target death move” meme :expressionless:

I mean I prefer tormented souls. Looks cooler for one.

Last Rites always seemed unnessecary to me. Only kills if below 33% health, but a lot of times it just kills people that were going to die anyways. Or you can negate it with healing, shields whatever.

Of course I also like W build Malth.

1 Like

Tormented Souls I think it is an undervalued ability, at least it serves to chase that Genji since it resets the W.

TS being undervalued? True.
TS being good? True.
TS being the superior? Erm…
Let’s just say they fulfill a different purpose and call it a day (@Op is a troll anyway, trying to do his thing…).

3 Likes

No matter what, it is at least the most boring ult. He applies his mark already to anyone with one AA. This ult made sense before they changed his AA. Before only the one he attacked got the mark. But since he now cleaves the ult should have been changed to do something on top of just applying the mark.

ok!
Last Rites exists,
wow that was easy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can teach an old dog new tricks, but I don’t think I can prove anything to a dog like you.

Maybe, whoa, hey, both ults are good in unique situations though…

1 Like

But most of the time, go last rites

i’ve seen this episode before. in a few months, tormented soul’s pick rate will sky rocket, and I’ll say “told you so”, but all the geniuses here will act like they always thought tormented souls was the better ult :expressionless:

There was a time this was true
Miss those times, yelp life goes on