TomBrady unlocked heroes

I have been playing Heroes of the Storm for a while. I started playing with a group again and it seems that my champions that I have most certainly unlocked in the past are no longer in my inventory and I have to re-buy them. I noticed when I could no longer play my lvl 8 Guldan or lvl 7 Arthas. I understand the free to play champs but this was not that. I have most certainly bought champions like stitches/guldan/arthas and more in the past and now I have to rebuy them. I dont understand why this is happening and I would like to have those champs back instead of buying them a second time.

Hey TomBrady,

I went ahead and moved your post to a new thread since the issue was not related to what was being described by the other poster.

If you’re missing ALL purchased heroes this is usually caused by logging into the wrong Battle.net account or logging into the wrong region for Heroes of the Storm (Americas vs Europe for example).

Looking over the account that you’re posting from, I see several hero purchases in HOTS from 2016-2018. I do not see Arthas or Gul’dan being purchased however.

If you’d like to verify which heroes were purchased, go ahead and check your transaction history where you can see every purchase made on the account.