Tired of this unfair matchmaking

This season matchamaking is suuper broke, or it is a super comfortable win or it is a total lost game with almost 0 chances to win. Just 1 out of 20 games appears a really tied up match.
Why the game does this? And it is so obvious when u just reported eachother with a teammate and in the next game, the system puts u with him again.
Am wondering also if the game has like somehow a kind of shadowing for some accounts. Like matchmaking some accounts to only loose because they got reported too many times or things like that.
But hey, now i know why this cool game is almost dead.

1 Like

we all are . not going to get better

If you could blank people out of games just by reporting them, then you could just report everyone on the enemy team who’s better than you and not face them again.

read dummie READDDD, report each other,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that has been causing a lot of frustration among the players of Heroes of the Storm. It has come to my attention that the cleaning ladies employed by Blizzard have been causing issues with the matchmaking system of the game.

It seems that the cleaning ladies are using strong chemicals to clean the servers and other equipment, and this is having a negative impact on the game. Specifically, the matchmaking system is being affected and players are experiencing long wait times and mismatches in skill levels.

Furthermore, the cleaning ladies have been known to unplug and move equipment without properly shutting down the game or informing the players. This has caused some players to lose their progress in the game or experience game crashes, which is frustrating to say the least.

I understand the importance of maintaining a clean and tidy environment in the workplace, but I believe there are ways to do this without causing disruptions to the players of Heroes of the Storm. Perhaps a schedule could be created that allows for cleaning to take place during off-peak hours, or alternative cleaning methods could be explored that are less disruptive to the equipment.