Tired of getting put against a 5 man as solo

Getting really F’ing tired of getting placed against a 5 man teams in storm league. For F sake how hard is your job really dev? I que random i get placed with randoms. I que as a team I go against a team. HOLY HECK i just fixed one of your matchmaking F ups. See its so easy even I could do it. Really jesus get your Sit together.

5 Likes

Get in voice, work with your team. A 5-man isn’t that hard to overcome, most of them are queuing together but aren’t on voice. You’re maybe not that good.

1 Like

How about you try becoming a developer, get hired at Blizzard and fix it for us then?

That s totaly unfair, i agree

People like you ruined the game from the beginning. Players ask for changes and you say, “learn to play”, “change it yourself”. Feedback like that is what killed blizzard.

1 Like

You’re flat out wrong.

Been seeing 4 and 5 man groups of low Silver obliterating Golds.

It’s not about communication. It’s that most people solo queuing don’t actually know how to optimally play the game. And those that are willing to group with friends do.

So you end up losing in the first 3 minutes because the other team has done all the camps, soaked all the lanes, and are now working on stealing your camps.

Not to mention are also going to be more coordinated in teamfights, excludling that they also now have a level advantage.

Solo queuing is an awful experience. And your rank pays the price for it.

Not that hard to overcome. You’re just not willing to work as a team on your own. Not all people don’t know how to play the game. Do not project your insecurities on others, it’s a bad habit.

1 Like

But there’s no groups in SL, the loading screen says so 4Head