Timing out in ranked only

I can play all other modes without issue. Though as of just a week ago (around the 8th or 9th of September), whenever I play ranked, I get enormous lag spikes; both in draft and during game.

These will eventually (or on the first spike) cause me to d/c. I am unable to rejoin the game (if I even get the option).

For instance, if I drop in draft, I’ll rejoin to the draft screen with my name and one or two teammate names, but no portraits. All the other spots will just be blank. If i restart the client, I have leaver status upon return, regardless if I drop in draft or in game.

Also add in getting stuck in loading screen. The last time it happened, I closed the client and restarted. There was no option to rejoin. I closed the client, ran a file check using the blizzard client and restarted. Now I had the option to rejoin a game where everyone is pissed at me to say the least.

This happens with a fresh reboot, with no browser windows, and fresh video card drivers. Restarted my router a bunch of times too. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice!