Thoughts on Nazeebo

Making Vile Infection baseline could be a game changer for Naz. i.m.o.

1 Like

i still miss sprint on naz:(

2 Likes

Oh, what if they made it like a loan talent. Make it for every ally death you are not nearby, you lose X amount of stacks. That I can get on board with lol.

1 Like

Too slow, way too slow. It’s a character you play when your on weed and vibin’.

1 Like

I can already imagine the chat with such a loan talent: you freaking retards, stop dying (when I am not there)… Erf.

3 Likes

I guess 90% of players here you’re also dissing so that’s fine with me. Power in numbers🥖

He’s in desperate need of a hug, to be sure.

LOL, it would force him to team fight!

1 Like

Something needs to be done to make him more viable on 2-lane maps in general. It’s almost impossible to complete his level 20 quest on a map like Hanamura.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be too strong if you removed the base increase in damage you receive, then make it increase 1% per stack.

I think it’s a fine idea.

This still makes him much weaker on 2-lane maps though.

Not really, since it’s a flat dot added to his regular damage.

He’s basically getting a weaker version of a talent for free, which allows him to pick another 20.

1 Like

No, just you. Don’t delude yourself.

I have a good grasp on the language to know how to indicate who I’m speaking of. You did at least understand who I was talking about, thus your response. If I meant the 90% of players here, I would’ve said so, and would’ve gotten a response from 90% of the players.

I’m an adult. You don’t need to speak for me.

If you’re an adult, speak for yourself.

3 Likes

I’d say enjoy low elo but I didn’t look up your rank. And I don’t know if I’d want you to enjoy it anyway

Get off your high horse, Tooton. You can’t even carry bronze players, even though you say you’re “diamond”.

3 Likes

Yeah I can’t carry bronze. And if you wanna question my rank that’s ok too. Point is it’s too hard to solo carry

Actually it’s not, because I can carry silver or gold players, if they follow my lead, but I can’t carry feeders.

1 Like

You replied to me but I have no idea who you’re talking to. Go back to the kids table and speak only when spoken to.

4 Likes

First of all I’m not a kid. Even if I was a kid the thought of kids being seen and not heard is so outdated. You’re just as rude to me as I am to you.

Then don’t pick that talent…

3 Likes

Indeed it’s mind blowing that people think that Nazeebo has only one 20 talent…