This is the buggiest patch to date

one of the malth skins that i own is being shown with a lock symbol and won’t let me select it. I know I own it because I had it before and it’s not showing the option to buy it when I select it, but it still has the lock symbol on it. are you serious, blizzard. whoever is responsible for quality control this patch is not up to the job, I gotta say :expressionless:

2 Likes

How does that one bug make it the “buggiest patch to date”?

1 Like

well I’ve never had a skin stolen from me before, plus the “Mount/Name/SpeederBikeVar3” bug is pretty ridiculous :expressionless:

1 Like

Just wondering, is it angelic gravewarden Malthael? I can’t pick that at the moment.

If not, must effect more of his skins.

nope, it’s just one of the basic red skins

Seems like it’s affecting a lot of mounts, even the emotion clouds. Hope it’s fixed soon.

2 Likes

also the game is more choppy for me after this patch. :expressionless:

I’m now locked out of all game modes and can’t access the shop. =(

1 Like

Why do you have to bring this up all of a sudden, its off topic.

Also if you dislike someone then ignore them.

I feel scammed already. I feel glad that I take screenshots of everything I purchase or get via loot chests, because with so many things, (it’s not just skins, it involves mounts and I’m missing at least one) we could be loosing things from our collection and not even notice and who will even care?
EDIT
I feel conflicted and outraged. I don’t know if I want to play today.
If I play I may Lvl up a hero, if I do, I will get something in a loot chest, and what if that gets lost when they “fix” all this mess? who keeps track of everything? I certainly do try.

2 Likes

Same has happened for me for some mounts, havent checked skins yet tho.

Yeah, I had like 55 potatoegames in a row…