The worst heroics

Which ultimate abillities are the worst ? Tell me your opinion, I think its Jaina’s Elemental and Rain of Destruction (Guldan), Purifier Beam {Artanis)

Hm… let’s see…

I ain’t a fan of the Viking’s Long Boat. Play again I feel is better.
I also agree, Purifier Beam isn’t that good. Both can be useful in the right settings but their alternatives are just better.

1 Like

I agree on RoD but both Elemental and Purifier Beam are strong.

4 Likes

Tormented Souls malth

2 Likes

Qhira’s Unrelenting Strikes.

dont forget about revive and containment disk

Revive does take a second to use, so it weak to cc.

Possibly Imperius’ Armaments, considering how intense of situation he can be. And Tassadar’s Archon somewhat.

Uther Divine Shield. Anduin and Tyrael do it aoe.

Anduin’s can be interrupted and Tyrael’s is limited by you have to stay in a spot smaller than Anduin’s ult with no heal, so Tyrael’s would be the worst possibly in the three.

Maybe, but i still think Divine shield is bad. Even Lucio’s aoe shield is greater.

I always laugh when Artanis drops his purifier beam. Quick little escape, semi-circle back to the fight, and I’ve taken virtually zero damage. The thing is useless.

1 Like

— Purifying Beam is highly situation. With ETC or Zarya in party, it rocks. Vs Tracer…duh. Also, Improved at 20 does travel faster and resets on kills. A couple months back I got tripple kill just with the ult :slight_smile:

— Fenix “Targetting” one with scanning. Whatever it is called. I feel like it is really poorly designed. It is just weak.

— D.Va Bunnyhopping. Yeah, it slows. But the game has enough slow already. While she is hopping - she can’t use Matrix or interrupt casts.

— Gul’Dan’s Rain of Fire - although with such a wide hitbox, most of them miss, does scare away people. However, Fear, usually, is much more beneficial to team fights.

— Kael’s Phoenix. Given how broken Pyroblast is, and basically secures kill with almost every cast, Phoenix is rather inefficient. Good for zoning purposes.

— Anduin’s bubble - Yeah, it heals. Yeah it can counter a few ults. But, properly places Light Bomb, not only grants 1k shield, but also stuns what allows for a great save & team fight win.

— Diablo Breath. Super easy to dodge. Very little damage.

— Ming’s Lazer Beam. Just grab it at 20 and nuke forts/keeps from afar :slight_smile:

— Malfurion tranquility - That’s just a flat out joke.

— Johanna’s flying sword. All it does is give good escape. While she is flying, leaves the team vulnerable, not blinded, nor stunned, nor slowed.

— Muradin Avatar. Ever since stun AA was removed, all it does is heals you a little bit…temporarily .

1 Like

revive is bad because it often just gives the enemy team another kill. It dosent work well in team fights because once one of your team dies the enemy usual pushes forward as you start kiteing them which means the person reviveing will pop up right in the middle of the enemy team and just die again. and for Resurrect to be better then agis someone would need to die once every minute while somehow not losing.
preventing a death will almost always be better then undoing a death.

Also if the hots team keeps adding more mobility to the game any ult that needs enemies to stay inside is just gonna get weaker : c

Definitely Malthael’s Tormented Souls. Could use a tweak. Butcher’s Furnace Blast, Not a huge fan of Ragnaros’ Sulfuras Smash, Kerrigan’s Ultralisk doesnt fit her kit, Anub’arak’s Locusts, Lucio’s High Five, Maiev’s Containment Disc…

1 Like

Purifier Beam is a zoning tool. You use it force the tank, the healer, or a squishy mage to run around for a few seconds and not do anything. It also can snipe kills (global range helps) and honestly does tonnes of damage to a CC’d target.

One thing I will say is that Purifier Beam was hit hard by the movement speed changes. It used to be only slightly under walking speed, but now it’s a lot slower. It’s still good, but a bit less so.

2 Likes

I disagree on Ultralisk, High Five, and Containment Disk.
They can be very powerful if you know how to use them.

Containment Disk should be used the second the enemy team tries to run, forcing them to leave a man behind, or to freeze the Tank or Healer at the start of a fight.

High Five lets you play more aggressively, because you can just High Five a Backline Hero to escape, and you can use it to save people on the edge of a Mosh Pit, or free them from Roots/Slows.

Ultralisk can be used as a nice Stun to let you land your combo more easily, or to interrupt Altar channeling on ToD, and can also provide nice damage on its own.

1 Like

Maievs W can do this just as well. To many stars have to allign for disk to get value in a situation where W wouldnt while wardens cage is often the deciding factor in any teamfight.

d.va bunnyhop is so useless

1 Like