The return of "Error: You were disconnected from Blizzard Services."

I have previously had a resolved issue earlier this year that involves the game not properly opening. When the game starts, I get the expected Heroes of the Storm logo screen, then it goes onto authentication.

When on the authentication screen, it gives me this error of me being disconnected from HotS. I find this strange since I had previously had this error and tried literally everything to fix it. I submitted a ticket earlier this year and I was not able to get it resolved due to the help I received from the person assisting me, but by changing my email. Me and the person assisting me were baffled, but it worked nonetheless.

This problem has once again returned to haunt me and I went through every fix once again in attempt to fix it besides changing my email, since I actually want to keep this one. Any assistance in resolving this problem would be greatly appreciate - thank you in advance.

I’m having the same problem. I’ve played since alpha and this has never happened before. If its relevant this worked yesterday, then i had a windows update and now HOTS specifically wont let me log in.

Anyone figure out how to fix this? Still having issues