The next hots hero

So activision gave blizzard vicarious visions. When is Crash Bandicoot joining the nexus? I mean, Deathwing has a Spyro skin. It’s clear that Crash is the next hero.

I’m still waiting on the Superman inclusion.
I know they scrapped him and used part of his kit to make Imperius :sob:

2 Likes

I wish, but superman is DC. Vicarious Visions is literally skylanders and Crash. And Skylanders has a crash bandicoot toy. It’s pretty much certain crash is going to be a nexus hero.

You mean Hogger?

9 Likes

I was thinking the same tbh :frowning: Hogger is literally crash with those spins. But a TRUE crash would have belly flops and Aku Aku to back him up. And a wumpazooka

Never, i hope. I’ll better have another Warcraft hero than Crash…

Best to leave Crash out of the Nexus IMO

There is a non-zero chance of that happening.
A minuscule rounding error of a non-zero chance.

Seriously, if HotS was going to branch out from Blizzard IP, we would have had CoDman already.

I certainly wouldn’t mind Spyro or Crash. Although there are characters I know from actual Blizzard IP I would prefer far more.

4 Likes

This is not quite what the OP was getting at… But I was hoping for a fun little thread… So the next hero I hope is a Starcraft hero as it’s been too long for fans of that IP.

I am expecting Baal. In a totaly objective way. I’m not hoping for something specific. I just have a gut feeling.

1 Like

Oh that would be evil fun. I’m bias being a long time Diablo fan.

1 Like

If it were up to me I’d have already dragged the last remaining absent member of the angiris council . But I’m a sucker for angels. I just want a full 5 man angel team to be possible. And don’t anyone come and tell me Valla’s angelic skin counts.
edit: god dammit I already contradicted my previous post of objectivity.

1 Like

Did not stop Blizzard developing the The Death and Return of Superman game back in 1994-1995.

1 Like

Sorry, I’d give you likes but I’m out of them Trips. I also selfishly want Zoltun Kulle as I love mage heroes and he is so integral to D3 lore and has a great kit. Nobody wants him but me though. :cry:

Some super poster sporting a Chen avatar is for Kulle, but that’s it!

1 Like

I’m 99% sure that the next HotS of the Storm hero is gonna be…
LATE, and we’re gonna get him/her in the middle of the year again :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not to worry I have plenty of those. I’ve never seen my likes run out despite my assumption I do give them out regularly.
A friend of mine wants Zoltun too, so I’m siding with you both. He’s very fond of the character, but I think I remember him saying he was disappointed in D3’s development of him, says he had potential to be on the side of humans but in a better non-villainous way. More on the antihero side than just, dick dastardly evil lol.

:heart: :heart_decoration: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heartpulse: :hearts: :blue_heart:

I luv you both! I really like the character of Zultun and his kit would be so err, cool in HOTS. A slow time bubble, yes please! Cave in? Oh yeah. Energy Twister, Teleport, Fireball, bring it on!

Kulle must, be voiced by Steven Jay Blum, he is the bomb!

Kulle was voted as players' favorite *[Diablo III](https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Diablo_III)* villain in a poll conducted by [Blizzard Entertainment](https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Blizzard_Entertainment).[[21]](https://diablo.fandom.com/wiki/Zoltun_Kulle#cite_note-21)

It seems he lost his luster!

1 Like

I think you might be the biggest fan, given you’ve put the most thought into the kit :smile:

Also going to endorse your link for others.

I’m Kulle with that.

2 Likes

Isn’t Hogger our Crash Bandicoot? :joy: