The nazeebo azmodanlympics

Who will get the the lowest stacks teammate?
You know that random teammate who picks vile infection and Pride without even comming close to the stacks!

The goal is to take a screenshot of a Naz and Azmodan who has the lowest stacks and took vile infection or pride

2 rules

1. Must be evidence with a screenshot where the stacks and the lvl 20 are visable
  2. It must be a random teammate

As a price im gonna make a meme dedicated to your favorit hero and some fanart dedicated towards you with my amazing drawing skills :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::partying_face:

Submit before the 1st of august down below

7 Likes

https://imgflip.com/i/46fqov

3 Likes

You know, this made me realize that I never want either of them on my team lol.

5 Likes

It feels like these talents should be greyed out if your stacks are too low, lol.

6 Likes

https://imgur.com/htgljtH

1. On the opposing team, thankfully.

I have had another terrible Naz one time who took Toads upgrade and proceeded to use the entire game on doing mercs on Braxis…Had like, 40 stacks by level 15-16~~ and wasn’t done with toads either.

It definitely should. It happens entirely too often. I wouldn’t take Vile Infection even if I were “close”, like at 145 stacks by level 20.

So often I see people who take Vile Infection and don’t end up completing it at all or first at level 23~~ or later…

3 Likes

I honestly don’t get this… the quest in “realistic ideal conditions” takes like… 7-8 minutes?

If you’ve spent 15+ minutes getting 2/3rds or less than the target… do you really think you’ll get the rest soon?

At least for Azmo I can sorta understand taking it with lower values, as after 20 teamfights frequency increases. Although I still think it is a poor decision.

1 Like

I think it’s a real bad case of poor knowledge or oversimplification. If we use 145 as an example, which is “Kind of close” in a manner of speaking, it seems like “just 30 minions”

But those easy “30 minions” is 4 and ½ minion waves, which on one lane is 2 and ½ minutes more or less assuming you don’t miss a single one of them… and with the way lategame works, there’s not going to be many chances for a Nazeebo to just go and chill on lanes. Real easy to get ganked like that. Not to mention the rest of the team will also be clearing lanes when they have the chance…

Furthermore… not like these NAzeebo’s ask their team to not clear waves so he can get his last stacks, either…

When I play with a friend who doesn’t play HotS much, I warn him specifically to avoid these talents if he’s not very close or already has enough stacks, but sometimes he just goes “SCREW ITT!!!” And picks them anyway… And then he doesn’t complete it by the time the game ended… sighface

It feels annoying with these players because if you think just a little about it, you wouldn’t go for it, but so many people just go for it anyway, as if they didn’t put a single thought into it…

1 Like

I really don’t want either on my team.

It’s like butcher except even when they do get their quests done they’re still pretty meh.

Tbh you’d have lost no matter what the guy picked

Not necessarily. Him taking Vile infection without completing it is akin to having a hero without his Storm talent, which can make a big difference. The difference in him having upgraded the other ults could easily have been the deciding factor in a team fight.

4 Likes

To be slightly fair—given how waves stack later in the game, it could also be two stacked waves in <1 minute.

But player skill to notice if a stacked wave is coming and if to pick the talent is… something I don’t trust most people to realize, when they’re essentially “blind picking” voodoo ritual upgrade at 20.

1 Like

If he’s dumb enough to not know when to take a talent, I don’t have high hopes

Plenty of players have good mechanics and no tactical sense.

I’ve seen Nazeebo players with spiders build soloing people while taking vile infection with <100 stacks.

Bad mechanical play and bad talent choices often, but not always align.

5 Likes

What a weird argument. A guy who is dumb like that can still get value out of the other ult upgrades. It’s not like he needs a to be a genius to get value out of the spirit ulti getting a damage bonus and whatever else it gives or make use of the great CDR of upgrading gargantuan.

1 Like

part of the problem is nazeebo’s level 20 talents suck. so some people might default to vile infection because it looks cool or whatever.

2 Likes

But with Az and 400 stacks you would still get his other ult. It still does more damage. It’s the 20 I don’t get. Why is it worse then the no quest ult?

Depends on rank. If im playing in ultra low ranks i might get the black pool upgrade bc apparently NOT sitting in the clearly marked black circle is a difficult task for some people. If i picked demonic invasion and they have an exposed core i might grab the siege dmg. If im definitely winning i might get e talent to meme around with.

His quest is still the best talent at that tier imo. Dmg wise + increased radius means you land your q’s more often.

1 Like

Nazeebo’s ult upgrades really aren’t that bad.

Although they do seem kinda weak in comparison to Vile Infection, considering Vile Infection is a constant, passive effect if you have enough stacks, not to mention how you can apply it with literally everything.

The CDR on Gargantuan is pretty swell. Can spam it like crazy at that point, which is nice.

3 Likes

I don’t know about that black pools level 20 always gets a tick in and can get more also lowers armour. It wins in every way.

Only way it does not win I guess is aoe and CD by a bit.

I’d draw the line at ~160 or so. Roughly a bit over one more wave to finish the quest. That’s doable in the next half minute.

If they have 120-130 or less, for heavens sake pick something else.
Or if a decisive teamfight is inevitable as you hit 20, just pick ult upgrade asap and forget farming stacks from minions.

3 Likes