The community knows how to make the game better, listen

Maiev need nerfs, she singlehandedly one of the best carriers in the game for how overblown her kit is.

5 Likes

He knows. He praises SomeoneNew all the time (who is indeed really great). But prob he can’t do the same, so its the Hero’s issue…

I didnt mean i wanted her to be buffed. I only said that playing her is not fun without a healer. I have played with some of the best maiev players in the world and without a healer everytime i put my eyes on them they are about to die because they ulted. I think they would have more fun being not dead for so long you know.

Maiev: I’ve already proposed sustain talents like Zeratul on reddit.

1. Bladed Armor: Each enemy Hero hit by Fan of Knives grants 3 Armor for 5 seconds, up to 15 Armor. Additionally, heals for 20 for each Hero hit.
  2. Chain Gang: Tethering at least 2 enemy Heroes with Umbral Bind grants 20 Armor for 4 seconds. Additionally, grants a 320 shield for the same duration.
  3. Shadow Armor: Blink grants 10 Armor for 3.5 seconds. Maiev’s Basic Attacks against enemy Heroes refresh this duration. Additionally, heals for 15% of the physical damage dealt to heroes.

Most of the community didn’t like it, tuning down the armor for sustain. The reason at the time that I wanted this was because I wanted to practice her intensively in QM, but I’ve let it quick to dust because it turned down to be a B button simulator. My mains revolve around not having much down times (death time) and are sturdy, so playing Maiev was hell without a healer.

Whitemane: I’ve seen the stats from mains. She’s a powerhouse once mastered. I’d say that she’s in a fine place balance wise.

6 Likes

If this game crashed 80% of the time after it installed a virus on your computer… you’d still have people on this forum disagree with fixing it. So no, I don’t have faith in this forum’s ability to identify the problems in this game.

But like the old saying goes… if you keep doing what your are doing, you’re gonna keep getting what you’re getting.

Edited for clarity…

1 Like

You mean: "Doing the same thing expecting different results"?

Literally me.

This doesn’t even make sense. If you installed a virus on your PC, how is it the game’s fault?

Uh… maybe get rid of the virus causing the crashes?

5 Likes

Yup… different sayings… same meaning.

It was implied that the virus was embedded in the code for the HotS application. But I guess the user should have vetted the lines of code before installing…

Heh… this forum.

Edit: I dont know if you were trying to be ironic… but that was the perfect illustration of my point.

You weren’t implying that. Your post implies that the virus was installed separately after the game was. I didn’t see how you implied the virus was embedded in the code, even then, you wouldn’t know if it was there until you researched why it was crashing.

Its not someone’s first thought to say its a virus embedded within the game code. Most likely they’ll think its an external application or file causing the crash or even their hardware not working properly. Once all of the above is ruled out, then they’d probably say its the corrupted game code, or a virus like you want.

My point is that no one whose games crash automatically believe the crash is related to a virus within the coding of the game.

And actually there have been complaints about dropped performance after the Mei/weather update to the game. I don’t think its that people on this forum who disagree with people fixing the game. Its that these forum members you call out know that the situation of HotS is not because the devs don’t know what they are doing. Its that they don’t have sufficient resources to do so. If this game had the funds/manpower, and then they didn’t fix anything, and then forumers still made up excuses to defend the devs, then yes you’d have a point. But we’ve accepted the reality that this game is not going to be anything more than kept running until money, dev manpower, and resources are given to it.

6 Likes

Am I being punk’d… or something?

Sheesh.

Maybe ? Depends if you got a camera man pointing his camera at you this moment while Ashton Kutcher tells you you were punk’d. If not then no.

2 Likes

The hell are you talking about? Fixes bugs ASAP is like, the only thing the forum agrees on.

5 Likes

This is the maeiv Qm experience in a nutshell.

You realize in this very thread… my hypothetical scenario was argued an hour after I posted it, right?

OR!.. you’re comparison was bad? Like, that’s not an option? Arguing your point is proving your point? Really weird stance…

4 Likes

LOL… this forum.

Disagreeing about whether there’s always disagreement… is called irony.

1 Like

But @Xivilaikhys was never talking about that. No one disagreed about “there always be disagreement”. Like not the forums but the whole world is in disagreement about even so trivial things such as the shape of our world despite science existing.
They were arguing against your argument, your comparison. Not its message.
Is that irony? Like should you be free of all kind of criticism? Should we look away because we can articulate your ill-articulated points?

“LOL this forum”… You know, when somebody thinks everyone is dumb/bad and the likes, the problem is not with everyone… maybe you need to be a bit more selfaware and openminded. You have issues.

5 Likes

What was my argument? I’m not sure you understood what I said.

If I didn’t like criticism… yet kept coming back to a forum where criticism is the primarily currency… that would be the definition of irony. If it weren’t for criticism I’d barely have any replies at all… but yeah… I’m afraid of being criticized. :roll_eyes:

I made up an extreme hypothetical using a little hyperbole to illustrate the point that even when something is obviously wrong with this game I think there would still be people on this forum arguing that nothing needs to be done.

Huh? Where have I questioned anyone’s intelligence? Not sure if you’re just angry or not understanding what I write. My comment was implying that there is no such topic that is so obvious that it wouldn’t result in an argument on this forum.

You countered this by starting an argument. You truly don’t see the irony? Or are you going to start your next reply with “Just because you hate everyone…”.

Unbelievable.

You truly are. Mindblowing.