The Arts-and-Crafts of War: Heroes artists discuss new CraftWars patch

the map mechanics themself are just too broken to get fixed soon. When the map returns (if at all) it will look completely different.

1 Like

I have to click thru boxes…then use my gold to skip the trash banners, sounds etc… to try to get a skin or mount which is all I use. I never stick a sticker or mount a banner… the different sounds is cute but I already got the murky one so I change announcer to murky …done. I liked HOTS 1.0 working for epic skins WAY more then loot boxes. Also, I spent way more money back then to pay for the epic skin. So loot boxes were extremely bad for HOTS and I will never like them since they ruined such a cool part of the game. Nobody cares when I walk around now with my Zagara epic skin. It used to mean something back in the 1.0 days.

Becasue those skins were time consuming to get and served no purpose to if you were a good Zag or not.

People who had master skins back in 1.0 only told others you had played that hero to lvl 25 and had 10k gold to buy it. Yes it felt good to have the skins over the basis skins the hero have but it was time consuming and you had to grind tons of exp to get it because you had to farm 4.8 mio exp just for one lvl after lvl a certain lvl so it just became a grind.

Now you can just use shards and get it 10 times faster and that was for the better lol.

A lot of ppl also didn’t care about the Master skins.
It could’ve been farmed. I saw ppl with max lvl (20 back then) who were the worst I saw with their Heroes.

3 Likes

Yea I guess that’s the main problem. Too many people just want instant gratification and stupid loot boxes. When people spent enough time for the master skins they were good at those heroes just by default from practicing the hero. Those who sucked at that point just sucked period at the game. You didn’t have to get master skins in every hero just the ones you loved. Without that grind and attachment to the game hero’s revenue stream is drying/dried up and so is support for the game. Too bad they made Hots too easy like they did to WOW, Diablo etc…

A lot of people did care about them and someone who farmed XP for a hero and didn’t get good at the hero at the same time just sucked at the game period.

Such a cruel necro, for a brief second I thought there was actually a new blue post! :sob:

13 Likes

Not as cruel as the April Fool’s Nova rework one.

5 Likes

Same account necro the post twice :frowning:

1 Like

I really hoped for the Blackthorne Release

5 Likes

I’d also would love if Blizzard released Nova from Starcraft 2 the video game as a playable hero in Heroes of the Storm.

4 Likes