Thanks for a GG - Deposit your joy here!

I was playing with an incredible Rehgar last night. He kept making these incredibly gutsy plays to finish off people even while he was at low health vs a team that had the butcher and nova. I can’t remember his name without checking the replay but he was an incredible leader. Incredible map awareness and seemed to know exactly when he could get a kill. Shotcalled like an absolute boss. We won because of him. If you see this know that you were awesome

4 Likes

Team Starcraft, featuring the best protoss!

11 Likes

Is it Zeratul? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well, he did steal my MVP, so…

But he wasn’t the one who won the fierce 2v3 (me and Stukov vs. Imperius, Malfurion, and Junkrat) over the bottom camp!

4 Likes

Imagine risk your life and the life of your team for a camp.
Also, Hoku right after she notice I got the MVP:

8 Likes

We were fine. Shield Surge and a Stukov behind me meant I wasn’t even worried. Go clip the replay, I was never below 15% health! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

we are the 1%
That is what I labelled the replay
For you see, we fended off a push that (I exagerate 0%) had our core at 1%
Well in this time we even have the Graymane try to backdoor a few seconds later (long enough for the armour to form) he was so close to winning too, I think he was one hit away but thankfully my butch stun was perfect and we murdered him.

We proceeded to win that game

Never surrender kids. if you think you are going to lose you make sure you go out like the Chasseurs Ardennais

2 Likes

Thank you Zagara from yesterday. Match went soso, until she landed in 2 back-to-back teamfights one maw each that allowed us to absolutely delete the enemy team (Orphea, Butcher, Alarak on our team).
Good job, mama.

3 Likes

Thanks to my Diablo who was a perfect peeling and combo machine with my Stukov. You protected me when I got a bit out of position and set up some nice lurking arm/root combos.

1 Like

I saw Hammer die and I never was this happy in my life.

11 Likes

Thx you Varian for giving us hope that we could win, even when we were losing fights with a dumb 3 man premade who only spoke french.

1 Like

Your despise of Sgt. Hammer gives me a strange sense of joy!

2 Likes

These mines are haunted with positivity

That’s because your Qhira drinking game wiped out half the community! :wink:

6 Likes

How to get rit of toxicity! :point_right:

1 Like

Hang on, didn’t my doctor tell me alcohol was toxic? I need the opinion of a good Dr…where is Dr. Logan?

2 Likes

Play Lunara and spread on everyone else, now everyone is toxic except you.

8 Likes

I played an ARAM recently where my team’s comp was absolutely atrocious vs the enemy team. We got a few good kills, but spent the majority of the match getting stomped.

The joy was that none of us were being toxic, or complaining, or afk’ing. We gave it our best and even were joking and bantering with one another the whole time.

Was a lot of fun even though we lost and couldn’t gain traction towards a win.

1 Like

thanks to the enemy lastpick for taking gul’dan. your sustain damage fuels the panda :panda_face:

also thanks to the varian i was teamed with recently. he seemed grumpy about the draft (we didn’t have a full tank and he hated facing qhira), but once we got in-game he turned into a nonstop beacon of morale. “damn, dehaka, you didn’t tell me you were a BEAST!”

(the dehaka was definitely really good. he landed a lot of great tongue grabs)

2 Likes

Thanks for DrLogan to do a life saving pull (Anduin)
I had 2 rough games where I felt I underperformed. but then later on won 3. I could play Malthael again, so thats always fun for me :heart_eyes:

6 Likes