[Suggestion] Feats of strength & quest objectives

When awarding a player a feat of strength, check to see if the player has a quest to achieve a certain feat of strength; if so, award those feats of strength if they qualify before awarding other feats of strength such as map specific ones.

I’ve had this problem for the past few events. I usually take the bait and play in PvP instead of AI to do seasonal quests. It’s really frustrating to earn the wrong feat of strength when I fit all the criteria for it but earn a different feat of strength instead. For example in this event I often qualify for Bulwark which is easy to identify, but instead I get things like Shriner, Escape Artist, etc.

I’m not suggesting that those player be prioritized over other players, just add a check that when a player would normally earn a feat of strength, check to see what feat of strength they’re on a quest for and they qualified for one of those and award that one instead.

I actively change my play style during events to go for less map objectives so I don’t qualify for these as often. This has likely resulted in at least one loss for my team so far, if not more. I can’t help but think others are doing the same.

This small QoL change could prevent some bad players like me from intentionally playing worse.