Stutter Step Help!

Hello,

I seem to have a slight problem with stutter stepping, when i am in try mode i can stutter step like a madman without any kind of problem, when i enter normal play it’s impossible to do it, not even on minions and i don’t understand why. After i perform the animation move and after that pressing A at the right intervals my hero just doesn’t do anything, after a period of delay he resume to auto attack, the same thing it happens with my abilities i press the button (quick cast enabled) and only after a small delay does the action happen. I mention that this is not a problem if i go in testing grounds (try hero mode).
Can someone help me?

Change your preffered server, it sounds like you are playing from a far one from your location. It shows how much ping each server has for you.

2 Likes

Thank you for your fast reply, it says i have only one server in my region. You thing it’s because of lag?

try control+left alt+F it will show your FPS PING at top left of your screen :slight_smile:

This. It’s definitely because of lag. I know I can’t stutter step at all if the game puts me on Singapore while playing US. That means 200-300+ ping. Making only sluggish macro heroes who focus on PvE playable.