Stutter Lag Fixed for ME!

So I happened to playing hots w/o Geforce Experience and noticed I wasn’t getting any stutter lag. Then I downloaded Geforce Experience did some optimizing and the game immediately started doing that stupid stutter lag. I played a few games hoping some of the optimization was the issue when it shouldn’t be since i have a (1080ti) so i said F**k it and uninstalled Geforce Experience and sure enough boom no stutter lag for me. I hope this works for some of you if not all of you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I Have the Same Problem u.u

I’ve been playing HOTS since Beta, and I just started experiencing these extreme stuttering lag spikes this past few weeks.

I have updated all my drives & reinstalled Navida GeForce. My graphics card isn’t that old and plays other more graphically demanding games fine.

We tried every forums fix for roughly 3 hours one night.

I have my pc wired into our internet so I know it’s not a wireless issue.

I hate that I am having so many issues, because I love this game, but it is practically unplayable at this moment.

Advice?

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.