Stuck in unplayable match

Had a loading issue after the second match I played this morning 5/1/22 and now I am stuck in the same match. No ones characters loaded at the nexus point and game hasn’t reset. Every time I exit the game and wait and try to start it back I am asked to rejoin the same game staring at an empty nexus starting point.

update - over 30 minutes later: Apparently the match played out with AI and now I’m stuck on the victory screen. the game client keeps forcing me to rejoin this game.

Hey there Clutter,

If you’re still stuck and can’t get out of the Victory screen, please create a ticket. We may need to test on our side if the problem happens to us also. If you’re able to play a new match but run into it not loading, it may be due to a connection issue.

In connection related cases, we would want to check a Winmtr test for problems. Just run the test for 3-15 minutes, restarting the test if nothing occurs in that time frame. When a problem happens, let the test run an extra minute and then end it. If this happens immediately when starting the game, running the test for 2 minutes should be enough to check. Once the test is stopped, save the results, then open the text file and paste them here between two ~~~ like so:

MTR Here

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.