Stuck in leaver status

I recently got leaver status 'cause my network suddenly went down but tried to reconnect in draft immediately, however, got leaver status (4 games needed), and now it won’t go away. I am only 1 game away from my leaver after 8 quick match and 1 brawl and it still don’t disappear. I have tried to shut down the game many times, played qm after qm, but no, nothings help. What should I do?

same problem. I have had 2 leaver games for at least 3 weeks now. I have finished over 20 games and the leaver count is still at 2 and will not go away.

Then you lost 20+ games in a row, very very unlikely if you were actually trying to win games even with random teammates.

Clearing leaver games requires wins now. Specifically to deter people from joining leaver games and just afking/feeding to clear them.

What ?! Are you serious, really needs to WIN the leaver games? That makes no sense! In leaver games, there is usually only feeders/afkers/casuals/etc.and makes it REALLY hard to win.

It is a good incentive to stop people from throwing leaver matches thinking they can clear the penalty without even trying to win.

Most leavers don’t know of this change and are just shooting themselves in the foot by continuing to feed and afk, therefore never clearing their penalty.

Players don’t start at 4 penalty games. They start at 0, increasing by 1 for each recent disconnect or afk. A player with 4 penalty games is repeatedly leaving or afking.

I had couple of leavers before season start (cause of network…) and then happened the yesterdays disconnect in SL draft so I got 4 leavers even I tried to reconnect. I understand this change somehow that the players who afks/leaves/etc.just 'cause they can, but players like me, this change isn’t very good to be honest. Oh well…

Every game I join has someone who DCs after 2 minutes. I hate playing QM because theres always trolls and now I can’t play unranked for being DCd from one game.

Enough of a reason for me to quit. I’m not sitting in this stupid loop because other people are trolls.

Good that you are quitting, no would would want a teammate with that attitude anyway. I also left you a personal answer in your own thread.

If you have a 1 game penalty, try clearing it in Brawl. In my experience it has a lot less trolls and dc’ers. It’s also a lot easier to win due to the chaotic nature of the mode (you might get grand master teammates while the enemy gets AI mains).

The leaver queue in QM is awful and is full of awful people many of whom disconnect on purpose because they don’t like the map, team composition etc. and are rightfully stuck with other such people.