Stuck going to a location

This has happened to me several times, most recently the day before yesterday. Any idea when this will be fixed??

2 . 3 . 2020 bug still in game blizz employee said they working on it on april 2019 its nearly 1 year. keep going blizz

3 Likes

Just had this bug in 2020, still not resolved

The employee who first responded to this hasnā€™t even posted on the Blizzard forums since Sept 19, or 7 months. They may not work at Blizzard at all today.

Probably no resources to fix it (=no money to hire coders) if itā€™s been active for 2 years.

2 Likes

Same thing. I just could not take it any longer just now. Totally unplayable. I would miss all my skillshots, ulti, everything and everyone would then yell at me. So I said sorry and leftā€¦not nice, but a bot would have done a better job in this case.

To me, this normally happens after a lag spike. Sometimes it goes away after I die and respawn, sometimes is stays like that till the end of the match. Itā€™s 2020 and we are still waiting for this sh.i.tt.y bug fix. Thanks a lot, Blizzturd!

1 Like

Sad to not see any updates on this issue. Just happened to me for the firs time in ranked. Donā€™t really want to play this game anymore knowing that this bug is almost 2 years old and nothing is done to help troubleshoot it

2 Likes

It seems that the bug is based on the action queueing. Try clicking shift and move somewhere. It wight not work though.

2 Likes

June 16 2020 this crap is still happening.

It just happened to me in a raked with friends! So annoying, when is it going to be solved?

Yeah, this bug still exists; just encountered it for the first time in my last match as Malfurion.

Just happened to me as well. Should not be losing ranked points for a game breaking bug. Literally unplayable when this happens. Posted about it in other thread.

2 Likes

Just happened to me as well. Had a small reconnect issue and the character wouldnā€™t stop wanting to go to the same spot during the entire match.

When this happens to me, I either try the hold right click (hero follow mouse), use force [M]ove, hold force [M]ove (hero follow mouse), use [S]top/[H]old commands.
Usually one of them breaks the ā€œcurseā€, if not, I disconnect network & reconnect again.
Hope this helps you if no fix happened.

Just had the same exact bug, please fix, itā€™s super tilting. Itā€™s been a while since OP first made his post.

appears like Blizzard doesnā€™t give a damn about their community, this bug happened just now after i got DC in rankedā€¦

Happened to me twice now. Exact same trigger: lag spike. For such a highly severe bug, Iā€™m both amazed and disappointed that this hasnā€™t been addressed for two yearsā€¦

I had this bug today. Had a lag spike then when back it game it kept me going to the same waypoint no matter what I tried to do

Happened to me too and I had to exit and re-enter the game which then caused another bug of muting certain sounds (e.g. obj announcements).

This is still happening to me quite often. Some times esc gets me out of it but most times Iā€™m just stuck. SO annoying. Have to dc and reconnect.

Just experienced this for the first time in Volskaya Foundry. As more has described I got a short dc 1-3 sec with lag, then reconnected with this bugged. Couldnā€™t seem to break it and my character moved even when the meny was open. Saw some tips that might help in the thread, so hopefully it wonā€™t be a problem again