Stuck going to a location

I had a lag spike and when I rejoined the game my character was stuck pathing to a location as if I had shift clicked there. The only way I could move around was if I held down right click. The game was unplayable so I quit hoping that rejoining would put me back to normal but when I clicked rejoin the game said error connecting.

9 Likes

Happened to me twice (or 3 timess mb). 2 times on cursed hollow at least. Bug lasting the whole games and I made the team lose because I couldn’t position properly…
It happened 2-3 times over a hundred games or so but this happening in ranked is tilting

Just happened again, very frustrating it would be great if blizzard could fix this issue

1 Like

Just happened to me. Makes the game totally unplayable. When I try to rejoin entire client crashes.

Just happened to me on Cursed Hollow tooo… I lagged out for few sec and came back… hero kept going to a spot unless u hold down right click…

Anyone know any fix??

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the continued reports of this issue. We have this issue tracked and hope to have it fixed when we can. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
~ Fizivix

1 Like

This has happened to me 4 or 5 times in the past couple months as well; seems like the last move command you (or maybe the ai) entered before you lagged out (or reconnected) becomes fixed somehow. Totally throws the game unfortunately :frowning:

Today I had same BUG.

1 Like

Had the same issue repeatedly yesterday, playing Imperius in Cursed Hollow and Dragon Shrine. Is somehow unplayable when it happens

1 Like

Also me. Spider Queen. But I was able to rejoin and it fixed it.

1 Like

Same bug today 29/07. How can you buff +0.1% health on useless heroes and then doing nothing about this? Please fix this.

1 Like

same thing happen in my last game today

so no updade from devs about this? happened to me twice, ruined games. I guess the game is really dying and we cant expect quick fixes, but this thread is almost year old

Happening frequently, ruins matches. Can’t even restart the game to fix as that constitutes leaving… Gah.

Bug report from Nov 2018 and blizzard still hasn’t fixed this…

1 Like

This just happened to me on Tomb of the Spider Queen and it has happened at least 2-3 before this. Blizzard, you responded back in April saying you are working on this. Could you give us an update on that or have you just given up?

Would like to report this bug is still in the game. Just had an extremely frustrating game on Cursed. We still won but it just made the game not fun… Would have left but didn’t want the leaver match.

2 Likes

Happened to me on Hanamura a few mins ago. I got blamed and reported for intentionally dying. Sadness blizzard

1 Like

Happen to me again…

1 Like

Happen today. lose without any chances