Storm Leaugue Draft disconnects and loss of rank points without leaver status

Incident time and day:
10:45pm PDT
4/8/2021

I was in Storm Leaugue Draft with a group when this glitch happened.

My group notified me via voice chat that draft ended suddenly due to disconnection of a player, but I never saw that message, my party did though.

I was stuck on the draft screen where the cancel button and waiting to ban button were on top of each other at the bottom of my screen.
Public chat was still scrolling, but the count down timer for bans was stuck at zero. I can still talk through voice and chat with my party. My internet wasn’t intterupted or down.

I closed the game because I couldn’t get back to searching for the next game. When I logged back I lost rank points totalling about 3 games worth. I did not recieve leaver status though. I don’t understand what is going on.

This is about the 4th time this has happened. Of those 4 times, I’ve experienced it on different computers, wifi, and ethernet connected internet. It happens with or without being in a party.

Please give me back the rank points earned and make it easier to report this error when it happens.

When you bug out or leave for the first time in a long while, you get 0 leaver games but lose 500 points (which are regained 50 at a time until you play 10 games as Penalty Redemption) .

This penalty gradually rises from 0 games to 4 games. For your first disconnect in a very long time, you don’t have to play a leaver match nor do you get leaver status.