Storm league solo que needs fixed

Yes you will climb with any role to M or GM from bronze 5 or whatever league you are placed if you posses the necessary individual skills.

I can show you 2 more pictures of accounts i climbed to master in under 200 ranked games for a single season. Will that change your view on the game? No of course you dont get it so i wont waste any more of my time answering similiar topics because people like you are gonna complain and blame everything else rather than their own skills in whatever they do.

That is fine with me. I know the skills I have and you sharing pictures of other players accounts will mean nothing to me. You fail to understand this game is flooded with trolls and afks. Speak once in chat and tell another player they were doing something wrong and they will rage and you will lose.

As stated at the start. I was upper to mid diamond and solo qued only only to be matched with these people roughly 75% of the time. I have sense then only played in premades and have not gotten a single flamer or troll. If we lost it was simply cause we were outplayed which is quite acceptable.

Solo dont be problem if dont happening you getting 1+1+1+1+1 or 1+1+1+2 vs 1+4 or 5. And if the shoud stay, change losing points. In this moment vs 4-5 stack you losing more that win. So if you are solo you shoud lose a lot less points and them get less points. So like 25per team membre. So if you are solo and lose vs 5 stack you lose max 100points.

Doesnt matter when the stack wins 15 games in a row while you are getting the team mates who complain about soaking, camps and objectives that win the game.

While I agree with you about not allowing pre-mades and solo queues to mingle they’ll never revert the change. The player population is too small and to divide it like that would result crazy queue times again.

Oh I know they won’t. This game will never get the changes and fixes it needs due to blizzard giving up on it but currently that is the only thing they can do to make ranked even playable.

YES! this game suck is your PERSONAL rank determine OTHER 4 players…
SOLUTIONS: 50% rank point from win/lost game and 50% distribute depending on how well you played… simple if you play good and you is MVP but your team lost you dont lose point becouse 50% rank point you have from MVP

only solution is to never take this game seriously.

just play qm to pass the time and no SL what soever.

1 Like

To be fair that is another pretty accurate solution as well. I know a few buddies of mine I have tried to get to play in my premades but they are so tired of the bad rank system and how little they get to play they just gave up.

Well…this post confirmed everything i suspected. The situation here is just THAT sad. From now on, QM once ina while if there are any friends and SL for season rewards. Thank you for starting this thread.

1 Like

Ranked is playable in groups of 3+ You still got some chances of getting trolled but usually its few and far between but duo que and solo que is 100% a waste of time.

1 Like

Problem is team stacking is profiteble. Solo player will lose 225 points when is vs 5 stack? and for win 175 in part where is almost sure he have lower chance for win. If we dont count smurf in this point mmr system is just bad.
So mmr in team shoud be just by it highest person only to not a like 4diamond and 1 gold 5 and enemy just get punished for that 1 gold person.
Another think Solo player shoud get bonus points for ech bonus team membre in oponent team. Team shoud be bit punished each non team membre in oponent team.
Solo players are already punished whit afk, wintrader more ofthen. Most people even know top Leaderborde is filled whit this wintrading cheaters but nobody care. Make the system bit fair again.

Amount of stupid people is amazing, makes me think how in the earth they dodged natural selection without having brain. Diamond 5 parties with Bronze/Silver 5 lands on Silver-Gold elo games. There is too many DPS fanboy, everytime someone has to beg to have healer/tank on their team or they have to change their role on team. I, as an Abathur main to be totally done with stupid people ban Abathur after i prepick whining about my winrate. Need game stats to be available to every damn one so people can understand its not my fault but baboons on my team dying 20 times and whining at me. Atleast on League roles were fixed i come here to escape cringe of overuned characters yet here i am even more cringe characters + disgusting MM + no tenacity mechanic but tons of chain CCs. Too many stuff is missing and game almost feels like patience exam rather than end of day little bit competetive gaming on SL.

Dude im a healer main and i have to fight to play healer then the person i let heal usually does trash numbers or picks something dumb like lili. I get it