Storm league rank problem

So i was doing the placement matches and was matching up with plat / dia and i did the last 3 games as a duo with my friend who was in diamond 3-4. After i did all my placement matches i was placed in bronze 1 which is clearly not where im supposed to be place. A difference of 4-5 leagues. I wouldn’t be too pissed if i was in high - mid gold since i had lost a game more then i won but i dont deserve to be in bronze. I even have a screenshot to show that i was matched up with diamond players.

2 Likes

your not the only one
i was g3 promotion to g2
q with all diamonds on other team
my team g5-g3
next game get teamed with b3-s4 other team p5p4
its jsut how it is and i dont think they will ever fix it
the best advice i can tell u is dont rage at teammates keep it cool and casual

1 Like

Climb back to that point. Nobody gets a free pass to Diamond with Storm League. You have to earn it unless you have been there before. You told us, you were queuing with a player better then you, hence the higher MMR of the games. Climb by yourself, don’t try to get boosted.

3 Likes

I wouldnt take this guy seriously basically all he does is defend a flawed system and then say well you are the rank you are because its where you belong. Even though a majority believe the ranks aren’t correct due to rampart smurfing 5mans vs solos etc. I tend to believe this guy is a dev trying to save face because noone could be that delusional. Its pretty sad because people like this dead poet guy are the reason this game and gaming in general are in a straight decline. Most casual players giving tips in a casual game like their experience would get them anywhere outside of this casual game. I bet this dude couldnt even get a single last hit in another moba so this was perfect for him. Dont get me wrong games fun but its basically a moba for slower people or people with learning disabilities. The highest ranked players in this game would be low bronze in any other moba and thats just the truth. Dont take this game seriously not even blizzard does.