Stop trying to get free wins

Add me then and let democracy tell who’s right. Polokus#11374
You can play with as many arms as you want.

Majority knows she is OP so shadowmere wins without competing if you want to call it democratic😅

3 Likes

What do you mean Shadowmere wins without competing?

My arm is acting kinda funny today i think i slept on it wrong. Another day so i can be at 100% even though i only really need 10% of my total power.

1 Like

i won’t tonice the difference, don’t worry.

Most votes count.
Zagara is one of the most banned or picked heroes

Democratsy agrees with shadow

1 Like

Indeed, because you will be faster in the dirt than you may say a word… I mean, you got already challenge invites, you declined, so it’s not worth it to fight you, you will lose anyway.

1 Like

Cant lose games you dont play.

2 Likes

I don’t care, I hate her either way.

And still there is Chen and Sonya, who also don’t need the mana.

2 Likes

Same as Fenix and he also is ranged, get a cleave attack and re-chargeable shield :stuck_out_tongue: He can also engage with E, if he thinks he can kill her with Q and AA.

“Stop trying to get free wins”

Is it really free if they’re trying?

I know I’m being cute… but I think the logic stands :thinking: :upside_down_face:

obviously is not free if they paid to unlock Zagara :stuck_out_tongue:
hashedbrag: HotS making ptw a thing before pokemon made it cool. /obviously

1 Like

Not only these 3 heroes without mana, there also to Valeera have energy instead of mana, various others have didn’t used mana or any resource of it’s kind as I viewed it.

If thou list all the heroes that counter Zagara, the whiners about “OP” will have a nervous breakdown and a break in templates.

1 Like

They will ge nervous when they find out you can still gank and kill Zag the same way as you have done for 6 years now.

3 Likes

Do you mean that’s the difference between an Zagara main and a bandwagon? :crazy_face: The first one is aware of her counters and can play around it, while the bandwagon will probably fail and ask: “How did I lose with an OP hero?!”

1 Like

After Falstad, Valla and now Zag being over-tuned, no longer do we get the constant “KT/Li-Ming OP, nerf” threads, it’s bliss. I’ve also noticed in my plat games for months very few bans on KT and hardly anyone picking him. I guess most of us were right when we said it was a perception and player skill issue with this hero.

1 Like

Guess people finally found out he is easy countered. Only took them 6 years to figure out.

2 Likes

True, even silver and gold players started to not ban KT anymore. Maybe it’s time to buff KT (like trait or convection to fix his mana issues a bit, otherwise it’s fine)? And then suddenly they will fear KT again. :joy:

1 Like