Stop putting me in with feeders blizz

This is getting old, I keep getting in matches with people that suicide into teams in the first 3 mins and then i get blamed because i cant heal them when they try again solo 1v5. Sorry for the whine post.

7 Likes

What rank is this happening in?

If it’s below plat I would say do yourself a favor and stop being the healer as much as possible. In gold/silver/bronze you can affect the game much more by playing as a DPS or Solo Lane carry and doing all of the soaking, pushing, merc camping on your own while still showing up to the TF’s and contributing a large amount of damage and killing priority targets.

I’m sure you can carry gold by healing, but that sounds like an exercise in frustration.

I juts have ranked game 5 min ago. I was gold 3,now silver 2. I got cancer every ranked game. I send lots of reports to Blizzard but they just silenced and ban me.

My last match 130 level guy pick genji instantly and ofcourse he couldnt play and we lost. I try to pick mage as Li Ming but he banned. So we lost. In this kind of games you get cancer and report players for non part or int dying. But do ypu know what Blizzard do ? They silenced or banned you. But nothing changed. This kind of players keep coming taking bad heroes and i keeping loose. So Blizzard u you have so bad services.

Thing is, even if you autolock assassin and win games like those “bronze to GM” Twitch streamers, you will get 3-4 reports every game from teammates because “team had no healer”.

Not to mention low ranks are full of 30-45% winrate players who also insist on playing assassin, even though they are dead weight and don’t understand how to carry on said heroes. They often have less damage and kills than the enemy healer.

Play as a party of 5, skip the matchmaker completely. If not possible, log out.

2 Likes

I’ve managed to keep up a high 70% WR on smurfs until I hit about high gold, that’s the point where you start getting the odd player who actually knows how to soak or is a normal plat/dia player who underseeded for some reason.

I don’t mean to lock assassin when your team has no tank/healer and you are last picking for some reason but with FCFS picks now, that should almost never happen. If you insta lock your carry and turn off team chat I doubt you’ll get reported much. As long as you’re not insta locking murky, nova, abathur etc… Sure some games your team will refuse to take a tank/healer but if you first pick the assassin i’d say 8/9 out 10 your team will get at least 1 tank and 1 healer and if you’re really better than the rank your playing in comp almost doesn’t matter, you’ll just carry the win hard. Worrying about your teammates performance, stats is completely wasted energy until your at about your actual natural rank where you rely on teammates to not be potatoes to win. In low leagues it shouldnt even matter you should be carrying so hard that what they do is irrelevant. Of course sometimes you’ll get a feeder, AFK laner, Troll that is unavoidable and purely cost of doing business in this genre of game.
All of what I said is 100% true, that is unless of course you’re actually not any better than the silver/gold/bronze teammates you are complaining about yourself which would be evidenced by you not being able to carry wins 60-70% of the time.

What I just read.
“I overseeded into gold 3, I lost a bunch of games in a row as a result of this. Instead of focusing on my own play I became tilted and raged about what I perceived my teammates to be doing wrong. I had a not so good genji on my team in silver (silver genji, shocker!). Instead of trying to work around this I put all the blame for the loss on that genji and continued to tilt. I abuse the report system and I am overtly toxic to my teammates game in and game out and I got silenced / banned as a result of my own poor behavior. Blizzard didn’t make a game that makes me feel warm and fuzzy about being the GOAT hots player ever (despite me putting in no effort to actually get good) and as a result I am going to ramble and blame blizzard for my own shortcomings. I am now going to play COD campaign mode so that I can feel good about myself”

My advise is to not play competitive solo I ve been reading lots of horror stories on the forums.

1 Like

My advice would be to stop blaming and start winning. You are clearly not doing well so learn from your mistakes and improve.

Sadly, this is what its come down to.

I cannot rank up playing solo. When grouped as a 4 or 5 man, I have a 90% winrate. It doesn’t matter who the other 4 are. I’ve been swapping around between a couple groups.

The only way to reliably rank up (and avoid trolls) is to group.

I have the same feeling, I think blizz hates me. I get 90% of time feeders / afk’ers / nuubers

You have to understand that a lot of gamers want this game dead and they feed afk troll in order you leave the game to please them.

I would say don t play solo in any mode except Brawl. Playing solo in this game became a real joke 90% of the time i get Abathur not fighting or helping teamates with Monsturosity, or Nasibo in a lane never leaving it for fights or helping someone chased, or AFK spawn. Got 1 butcher today Gold 4 just run and died 14 times. I also got in my last game a Plat 3 playing sylvanas and only came to last hit when all teamates were down, she never showed up to any objective expect for Kills Selfish she was.

why would people want this amazing game dead? just quit and go play something ells? I don’t have enough time to play a game just to be spiteful. I only have 2 hours a day to play with a full time career, two daughters and a wife. so the time I get to play I want to enjoy.

2 Likes

He’s a doomer, you better ignore the nonsense they write.

1 Like

I totaly agree with you :slight_smile:

1 Like