Still stuck on REJOIN hours later...?

This problem is happening to myself and my friend who was in the same match, NA server.

A quick match game I was playing with a friend was stalled on the loading screen. None of the loading progress bars for any player moved for what seemed like 10-15 mins.

After alt-f4 and restarting the game, I am prompted to REJOIN, into the same loading screen where nothing is happen. (That match obv. does not exist)

Its been a couple hours now and I am still prompted to REJOIN when I start the game. I cannot move past here and cannot play the game.

I have run a scan and repair for hots, reset my password, reset my modem, no change in this REJOIN bug.

Same for need I need help

Hey there DaveM!

Thanks for the report! We are currently investigating this issue!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Huginncord

Ok everyone!

If you are currently stuck unable to Rejoin into a match, can you try clearing your cache following the instructions on this Support Article

After you clear your cache, try rejoining again and let me know if that helps!

already tried that didn’t work

Sybringer

We’ve had some reports that some people’s Rejoin problems are now corrected!

Would you mind trying again and letting me know if your issue is resolved or not?

i have this problem now please help

I’m in the same situation and can’t start the next game.

Myself and my son are also in this situation.

Hey all,

This was for a temporary bug from last year. To prevent unrelated topic bumps, I’m locking this thread. If you are still having this problem, please create your own thread including what troubleshooting you have already attempted.