Stealthed grants Invisible

After invisible skill from ally, all my auto-target heroes wont attack enemy - you have to click on each enemy.
This bug is 2+ years old.
Wont even attack minions

You have to understand how certain mechanics work first.

Stealth and Invisibility are mostly separate things, but they share a lot in common. Invisibility is its own thing but also a bonus for stationary Stealthed units who only gain Predator-like camouflage while moving. The goal isn’t to make the unit unnoticeable, but rather offer a degree of protection from unit-targeted category of spells.

Nova will break her Stealth when you issue an attack-ground command by attacking either what is closest to her or your cursor (depending on settings).

On the other hand, issuing the same command to someone like Medivh that has Invisibility (lvl 20 talent) cast on him will treat your attack-ground command as regular movement command, so you don’t break the effect on accident, and it has worked like this for the past five years.

It’s not a bug.

I’m not talking about BW or Tyrande invisible skills. I am talking about what happened when invisible skill expired…
All automated heroes losing autoattack ability

You will have to be a little more specific because it was never intended for heroes to start auto attacking from stealth without user input, unless somehow revealed first by taking damage.