Somthing About Alex

So Ive been wondering for some time, why oh why does alex heal circle broadcast to everyone. I have no idea if someone else has ever brought this up… but its crazy. so many aoe skill can be droped on it so easily. I mean EVEN if you couldn’t see it youd realize something was up as the enemy team gathers up for a heal.

Not a single person Ive talked too has disagreed so i thought id bring it up here, its been bothering me for a while… of course if there is a good reason, im all ears.

That is entirely the point. It is a major weakness of hers. She gives AoE percentage healing but at the cost that everyone must gather at the same point.

This is similar to Brightwing who gives AoE sustain healing but requires allies gather around.

1 Like

I use q build and once lvl 7 hits i drop circle to keep me above 75% and i drop it away form the team on purpose or if i am not getting focused I drop it at the team fight. Alex is still a good healer.

Ya the circle isn’t very good, just go e or q build and try not to worry too much about the circle. Great when you can use it but don’t kill yourself over it. It’s pretty easy to get things as rediculious as 49% dmg healed on her so she needs some kind of negative aside from the weak early game as killing anyone at all on her team is nearly impossible with her.