Someting is wrong with my mmr matchmaking

Someting is wrong with my MMR. 90% matches I play with minimum 1 (ofted 2) feeders. Feeders - I mean they play like SI or worse. This game not give my fun anymore. Its official not give because when Iam losing 80% matches it can not by fun. I am not a duck to free kill for others. PLs check it for me. Sometong must be wront if in onde day I loss from gold1 to silver1. My friends says when play with me that is less inteligence players with us when they play with me. I believe it is not random, someting must by wront. Check it for me or ban my account AGAIN if you want hide this topic as everyone not comfortable.

EDIT:
0 help. As expected. Another evidence that blizzard only counting money. Meybe the reason is like a New practise of blizzard studio selling someting like p2w and when pay get more luck with draft ???

1 Like

Hello,

This is not a Technical Support issue, so posting about MMR problems in this forum won’t really be beneficial for you.

We are not aware of any bugs affecting MMR right now and we haven’t ever confirmed an issue that would affect one specific account like you’re describing. However, if you suspect that there might be something about MMR that’s not working correctly you are welcome to post the details in #bug-report