Some tips for new or "young" players

1. The damage and healing debuff mechanic is one of the most powerful in the game. If your hero has such talents/abilities, they should be prioritized. This also applies to buffs to energy and kinetic armor (with rare exceptions).

2. Study the talents and abilities of all heroes, even if thou do not play them, in order to know their capabilities. This can help thou figure out how to counter the enemy.

3. For a strong front, use combinations of such heroes that can compensate for each other’s shortcomings. For example, Johanna does not have energy armor, to compensate for this, thou can take a hero who has it, for example Zarya, to help her (in addition to ordinary shields). Or even Anub’ Arak. Or vice versa, to Anub’ Arak who does not have kinetic armor, thou can take Artanis, or some other hero with blindness.

4. 1 out of 2 dd must be with a control, 1 burst dmg, 1 tunnel.

5. With Jaina, Orphea, Li Ming, KTZ (burst damage) Azmodan is almost the same, thou can take Guldan, Nazeebo, Junkrat (tunnel damage), but not the heroes from the first list with each other.

6. Train yourself to hit the frontmost enemy hero, it’s the safest and will teach you focus.

7. If thou are playing as a bruiser or melee dd, survival talents should be prioritized, “as the dead don’t deal damage”.

My skill lvl skyrocketed after I played with every Hero at least till lvl 5 (which is lvl 7 in the new, current system), so I def suggest this to everyone else who want to get better.
You can also be surprised on who do you like to play as. There were Heroes not that siympathic to me at first, or some I began to love only after I realised I just didn’t know how to play as them before.
There are also Heroes who help learning other Heroes, like playing old sup Tassadar and Zarya and Medivh helped me with the others.

2 Likes

Of course, but thou cannot quickly move on to practice, but thou can go to theory.

1 Like

Thou? … Thou! Thou! Thou!

Mr. Thou angry…me?

Mr. Thou angry…me?

2 Likes

Thou art knoweth too mucheth Final Fantasyeth

Thine knowledgeth is impressiveth

2 Likes

Zarya is great fun, but many people can’t figure out how to play with her

2 Likes

Zarya is absolutely amazing in the right hands

Normal players just don’t know how to shut her down or what to expect when good Zarya players are around

2 Likes

Learn losing to 7v3 matchmaker (5 opponents + 2 in your team). And try being happy about it. The win is awesome when you beat so much unfairness.

1 Like

Rwy’n licio’r peth hwnnw.

Mrgglglbrlg rmrmgllg mrggggm. Mrrglglgy, mgllglgl mgggrrmgl? MRGGGLGLLM! Mrrggllgggllggll mrrglrlg mrrg mrrg mrrrg.

2 Likes

Right click the enemy, its free damage.

1 Like

Dim byd yn glir, ond yn ddiddorol iawn :wales: :ru: :sunglasses:

1 Like