Some suggestions for QoL changes I would like to see

That ping now shows Sadism %, Fenix’s shields % and monstrosity burrow CD (currently it labels it as Abathur instead of monstrosity).

4 Likes

Sure !
If you die , your screen still locks around the area you died . and if you were to move the camera aways by clicking in the mini map youll be ok but if you move your camera too close to where you died , it will auto lock again .

3 Likes

OH OH I remembered a BIG ONE for me! This happened yesterday and I beg Blizz to just please implement this plz plz plz

Had a Jaina that kept getting DC’d and coming back… all game… Please after the first 5 or 10 notifications, please just stop notifying the players in the game. My screen was full of useless text and my announcer was making me go mad. It was completely awful. To my knowledge there isn’t a setting I can use to just disable the text/announcer of this type of message, maybe there is a setting?

2 Likes

Oh I hate this too, one time Alarak started spamming:

“Pathetic coward”
“Returning traitors receive no welcome”

Its like they left, came back, got insulted by Alarak and decided to leave again due to toxicity then repeat this process for 5 times, it was painful to listen to.

6 Likes

Ok, that made me literally laugh out loud hahaha

3 Likes

pinging improvements in general :ok_hand:

“Diablo is ready to use Black Soulstone!” no that’s the opposite of what i’m trying to ping! i wanted to say i’m not ready or maybe that i’m almost ready! >:0

2 Likes

Showing the amount of soul stones should be enough tbh.

aye, the number is exactly what it needs. a message like “Diablo has 27 souls!” would be a quick way to say “i’m still kind of squishy, please be careful”

& then pinging while you have a high number of souls would imply “hey, i’m a brick wall, let’s get in there!”

1 Like

I’m all for more accurate / more ping types in general. Quest pings would be a good addition, as well as the ability to ping regeneration globes.

Alongside a better AoE indicator for time traps, a visual effect for Blessing of the Bronze would be nice. We have the default rewind effect at the beginning, but we should have another effect that would last the full 8 seconds instead.

2 Likes

Glowing visual indicator for certain talents that buff up ability damage/cd kinda like Alarak’s W when talented with Ruthless Momentum, and Li-Ming’s E when talented with Aether Walker cd buffs.

Better Hero Select screen UI. The current one is just to gloomy with all the purples and violets. Blue would be good kek (im biased bleh)

Also I’d like it if we could sort by Free Hero Rotation, and allow us to select a specific Universe for Random Select. (Ex. Player has OW quest, cannot decide which OW Hero to play, selects Random but Player has a lot of Assassins from other Universes so chances of getting OW Hero is low.)

Able to ping quest stacks. I’ve suggested this back in the old forum and reposted it here in Oct last year. I’d like to know how many Stacks my Kel’thuzad, Diablo, Kael, Valla etc has.

2 Likes

game could use some vespene gas :confused:

1 Like

Many amazing proposals here. Thanks for making this thread.

One that miffs me for quite a while now: Please show me the boss’ HP next to the minimap similar to pushing immortal, garden terror or punisher. I don’t want to click around the minimap to see if our boss is full or almost down.

I don’t understand why they decided to put the hero portraits in the select screen in circles. The entire games throws hexagons at us, why not in the hero select?

Originally it was hexagons.
No idea why they changed it to circles.

Are there screenshots somewhere? Would love to see them.

Simple solution and I don’t get why its still a thing. Why is there no option to disable map clicks? ESPECIALLY when casting spells? As it is currently if I click a spell then left click in any area near the mini-map and accidentally click twice it clicks to that spot on the map and i lose track of my hero. The solution should NOT be for me to lock the camera to my hero. I should be able to disable the mini-map clicking completely. I’m more of a mouse scrolling kind of guy.

Just google HotS Alpha (or Beta) hero screen and the first 2 pictures.

1 Like

Neeed.
Why would that be changed?

pretty sure that it is just Hold position?
But I could be wrong, you’ve probably done more research into it.

Everything else seems good.

Tbh this is pretty funny. I still remember 2 or 3 threads asking for Abathurs soak range indicator. All of them caused drama (hurr durr its skill issue).
Looks like Abathur got many elitist circle jerk fanboys.

(for the record, Im not against either of these ideas)

Hold fire feels to me like its Stop but for a frame instead forever, I wish it was somehow a way to stop attacking in general but not movement commands, its pretty weird on heroes like Tracer and Lucio too who stop for a frame before continuing to move.