So since Tassadar has been moved from being a support...(Kharazim thread)

Any thoughts on maybe moving kharazim into more of a bruiser role and changing his classification to "Support* (Or bruiser) Instead? In lore he’s not really a healer but at most a support bruiser in D3 even with his most Support geared builds.

I mean, all you’d really need to do to do that would be to Increase his base health and damage and lower breath of heaven’s Healing (Maybe increase its movement speed bonus as a trade so its main focus would be helping allies escape) and Bam, he’s basically already there.

Dang, slow down there, turbo. We don’t need to convert everyone into dps just because they can deal a little dmg.

I like Kharazim the way he is right now.

15 Likes

Its more his lore and character from D3 doesn’t fit his role. Anduin as a healer? makes sense. Lili? makes sense. Auriel? makes sense.
Kharazim makes more sense as a bruiser with supportive skills (at most) not a healer.

If multiclass was till a thing kharazim and let not forget Tyrande would of fit this role.

1 Like

If we’re talking about lore, there’s a lot of heroes on the roster that, imo, don’t fit their lore.

1 Like

what happened to your portraitttttttt :sob:

3 Likes

Okay we already lost tassadar , go touch something else in your vinicity and let kharazim where he is thanks.

2 Likes

I swear I’m not Sylvanas disguised as Tassadar! :male_detective: :raised_hands:

I honestly wouldn’t mind an increase in Khara’s health, and I can see your point. However, it would be a pretty big rework. He would need a complete talent overhaul (which honestly he kinda does anyway), and a new Ult. I’m also unsure if more movement speed as a trade-off would feel broken with dive comps.

While we’re at it, Tyrael is kind of a Support/Tank, and this might infringe on his territory a bit.

Support role needs more heroes and a harder line on the roles purpose, make sheilds better or make supports give more general buffs like more dps, attack speed, move speed, armor, support should be a role that impowers teammates where healers restore teammates.

2 Likes

So you are going to ask for a dumbed down role change each time you can’t play a hero?
Tyrael and kharazim are fine.
I feared that the moment they deleted tassadar , hate to see i was right.

2 Likes

Hmm Wait.
No.
Hold on lemme think.
No
<3 w all due respect :fist:

1 Like

No idea what you’re talking about. This isn’t my thread. I’m not asking for anything. Just commenting that what the OP is talking about wouldn’t be a simple change. I like Khara as a Healer.

I actually do play Kharazim and Tyrael quite well, thank you. I mentioned Tyrael because I felt that the OP’s idea for Kharazim to be a movement speed focused Bruiser might overlap with Tyrael slightly. Again, changing Khara’s role isn’t my idea. I’m just discussing pros and cons.

Great idea!

Make Kharazim a melee assassin.
Then we should follow with Tyrande. She may be a priesties of Elune in WoW, but in WC3 she didnt had heal and was a damage hero. Lets turn her into range assassin.
Also Uther doesnt fit! He should be a tank.

Heck, hots doesnt need supports, lets remade them all!

1 Like

For the love of God, don’t touch at least my Kharazim! Leave him in his current state, he is fine! Let me enjoy at least some multiclass or flex heroes, what can do more than their role requires!

3 Likes

This counts everyone ! :beers:

3 Likes

Stop! I don’t want to die of alcohol poisoning! I enjoy living!

1 Like

The funniest part is that this is just the third day, we are not even half of the way to the release of the patch.

1 Like

Just the third day… I feel like its been so much longer… Man quarantine has messed up my sense of time.

4 Likes

As an introvert, I was prepared for this moment. This is the golden era for my kind.

2 Likes