So... new hero? ever?

February has passed, March is about to pass, the last 3 weeks of January passed, we never even got a hero in December/half of November… I’m beginning to think the “next hero announcement” is actually just going to be an April Fool’s joke.

I am wondering this too…
But according to the new leaked pics of the next hero, it will be Anduin; the boy king of Alliance.

Blizzard said that Anduin will not be the next hero coming out, and he is still queued to be released in several months. Though, from this wait time, maybe they’ll just release him before whatever hero was supposed to be released before him.

Oh, was that reply from Blizz new? Since the leaked files and pics of Anduin is rather new since our latest patch or PTR-patch I believe.

Seriously, Blizzard… could you at least tease a hero?

This is getting silly

1 Like

I fell like its going to be like alexstraza and hanzo they are going to put out 2 hero’s at once. After the current event is over is when they well announce them. that’s my take on it

Hope so. No info on a new hero in forever so 2 heroes at once would be good. Haven’t had that sense Ana and Junkrat so maybe

I think that the team is focusing more on balancing the game right now. They have said that their next balance patch is going to be the biggest one in the game’s history. I don’t mind waiting a little longer for some good ol’ balance changes.

Is this the longest we’ve gone without a new hero? Guess the game is dead

Its certainly not inspiring.