Smurf accounts good or bad?

There is a valid reason against smurfing, it is a form of betray. Blizzard sees it different, but it is betraying for the fair playing majority. There might be good reasons for smurfing (playing with your Friends who are on a different level than yourself). But when I see former HGC Pro-Player for example doing Bronze to GM challenges with ridiculous Builds and Non-Meta Heroes just to humiliate other Players, makes me sick.

i think that type of behavior is good and makes for better players . soon we will only have good players or nobody at all. survival of the fittest time my children … do your worst

Troll plonk

Number of active accounts does not equal number of people playing the game right now. It is the number of people online and playing at the time that is important for matchmaking, not the number of accounts. And you can only be on one account at a time, so it doesn’t matter if you are on your main or your smurf, you are still only one person.

is that your smurf account name?

Bad. Bronze players getting matched against master smrufs in bronze smurfs kills there desire to keep playing.

1 Like

glad you figured that out . doesn’t change that fact that more unique accounts means more unique accounts them being online at the same time is irrelevant .also ever heard of account sharing. it’s a thing . so yeah you can have more than one account active at a time