SKIN: Xenotech Malthael

The invasion of neo-stormwind rages on. Mecha Rehgar and Mecha Tyrael Managed to hold down Xenotech Abathur’s forces. Then, without any explanation, an outsider shows up fighting alongside Abathur, but it is not clear if he is abathur ally or just willing to destroy all life in the multiverse.

MOUNT
A legendary skin would do it. With a special mount like Tyrael and Tassadar. He could transform into a car, inspired either by a Lamborgini or a Rolls Royce, but with a little pale horse on the edge of the hood.

WEAPON
Adopting a single light-scythe would be nice but two little light-scythes would be ok too.

WINGS
I have seen some designs with skeleton (kerrigan-like) wings, But I think that’s not the way…light-wings or void-wings would be nice, but if you want to make it really great do NEBULA WINGS

MARK
Keeping the same would not hurt. It could change to some Electric shock, but to make it fit to the awesomeness of the nebula wings you guys can design the marks as LITTLE BLACK HOLES.

VOICE
Please make a laugh voiceline to use with “I”

DEATH SHROUD
Throwing a nebula wave from the nebula wings would be a nice way of appliying the Black Hole themed Reaper’s Mark

SOUL RIP
A void pull would be amazing

HERO POWER
Last rites could be a giant beam from the sky like independence day and every other film this decade. Good pop culture reference… As for tormented souls I the void pulls from Soul Rip and some nice transformation would do the job.

2 Likes

And abou the colors: I think there should be a FULL WHITE version (like Sgt. Hammer’s and D.va’s), a full black version (Like Mecha Tyrael’s), a yellow CAT version (like mecha Dehaka) and the Green Toxic version (like Xenotech Abathur)

The yellow version would be a great reference to Bulblebee. I just can’t wait to have it! PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Yes Mecha Malthael would be great and that bumblebee transformers’ idea is nice :slight_smile:

It seems that the skin I waited so much for came and is no longer available. How can this be? I saved most of my Malthael loot boxes, I saved gems and shards just so I could have this skin and now It is there but I can’t have it. I know there are events that come every year (winter, chinese new year, summer), but when? After all there is no real world mecha Holiday. And will it be available again? I it doesn’t fell right… I want the skin and information on how to get it but there is no official info. I have too keep searching dumb third party forums. and what is worse is the possibility to never have it again… that by this time is really making think about not coming back to this game at all…

The question is: If the skin will be available again and when? Because some people have a life to take care outside the nexus this and kind of prank isn’t, in no way, funny.

1 Like

RIP

The skins are linked to the summer event. So be on the lookout around june