Skin concepts you'd like to see in HotS one day

Mecha Zagara and Flying Frog Brightwing sound amazing. I want them in the game now!

Mecha Jaina, why not? It could be designed around the idea of “Frost Armor” plating.

Jade Harvester Nazeebo. I always love how this set made Naz look in D3, make sure his Mojo is a Vile Hive and of course a Sacred Harvester as his weapon. I must say the weapon is a bit of a lackluster design, so perhaps a Starmetal Kukri or Dagger of Darts instead.

1 Like

You have no idea how much I would love a sane Deathwing skin. Like, how he was before he became Deathwing, like how the Lich King got an Arthas skin.

3 Likes

Bucher skin to look like Marvel’s Juggernaut.
Raynor to look like The Punisher, or Arnold Terminator!
Sgt. Hammer= Warpath or Blitzwing from G1 Transformers
Stiches to look like X-Men villian: The Blob.
Samus for Morales (already looks it with alt colors but, go all the way).
Make Hanzo either Hawkeye or Green Arrow
Edit: also Rambo skin for Hanzo!
Diablo looking like Godzilla
Karshiam looking like Ironfist.
(Arnold)Conan the Barbarian for Varian! OMG i would main him if that happened.
Valera or Zeratel= The Guyver Bio-Booster Armor

And last but not least…

Anyone remember that Classic John Carpenter movie called, “They Live”? Remember the aliens(Ghouls) in it? Redo the Lost vikings to look like them. No special name, just call them: “They Live”.

4 Likes

Cacodemon Probius!

Or Mooncake Probius from Final Space :]

2 Likes

Human King Leoric,

And Human Necromancer KTZ.

1 Like

A brightwing skin for Deathwing; hopefully with his lines rerecorded by BW’s voice actor, or made high pitched and cheerful sounding

3 Likes

Deathwing? Shenron from DragonBall Z and or King Ghidorah.

Edit: Also Blue Eyes White Dragon anyone?

2 Likes
  1. Beat Cop Butcher. He’s wearing a ill-fitting police uniform and has a moustache and shades. His weapons are a baton and a taser. Sirens play when he charges someone. Fresh Meat is replaced with donuts. Lamb to the Slaughter is a giant handcuff.

2. Proboous. It’s Probius as a bedsheet ghost. No need for anything fancy.

3. Desharka. It’s Dehaka as a shark monster. Instead of burrowing, he dives underwater with just his fin sticking out. W is a whirlpool around him.

5 Likes

I think most of us agree something for Ragnaros would be nice (I think they said somewhere they were gonna try to get something for next year? Here’s hoping it will be great).

I also want a skin for all 9 of the base Hearthstone heroes (not counting Illidan) based on their Death Knighty versions from the Northrend expansion.

Also, this

I think I suggested this before DW even got released :stuck_out_tongue: (might have been right after, when we saw he didn’t have a launch skin :sweat_smile:)
Since making his abilities blue would be problematic (see angelic Diablo), a simple recolor of his base skin would be good enough for me.

1 Like

^^ Nice! I like that. Pretty creative.

1 Like

There is actually one already :stuck_out_tongue:

-Eye of Killrog Probius

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting and hoping for this ever since they released the Ghost Probius portrait!

Please crowd fund this and make it happen!

2 Likes

I know they have a fel-reaver blaze, but it seems like he’d make a good Infernal as well.

1 Like

I’m waiting for Li Ming blood elf skin.

Vampire KT.
Ice lord Ragnaros.
Xelnaga Kerrigan.

Vegan Butcher. I´m still waiting…

Fresh lettuce…

Yes, that’s looks like a good skin:

But I also want finally this skin for Jaina:

7 Likes

The Devil Imperius.
He’s completely red, has a goat head, his crown is replaced by curling horns, his wings are now bat wings, he’s got a long tail with a spade spike at the end, and Solarion is now a pitchfork/trident.

Batman Zul’jin.
He wears a cowl and throws batarangs now. 'Nuff said.

4 Likes

Skeleton Deathwing ‘http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/overlordmaruyama/images/8/85/Overlord_EP09_026.png/revision/latest?cb=20150902102608

Gargoyle Deathwing

Artanis with laser saber (maybe easier on Varian and problem with intellectual properties?)

Zarya launching weight (as in the sport) for her grenades

Spider Fenix with 8 legs!